Day 1 — Your Best Friend
Tuesday, August 2, 2011 @ 8:40 AM
| 0 notes
Okay, i shall do a good friends post so i won't leave out anyone kay! The word best friend is kinda overrated:/OH DEAR, MY PROCASTINATION HAS DRAGGED 3 DAYS. Oh don't give up scrolling, your name might just be here:P
Nadya Haifan
Hi dearie, how can I ever thank you for being in my life? You are so special and make me feel so loved:) You never ever ever moodswing at me, you perfect thing. Haha, I am so honoured to be your spazz buddy ;) I lovelove doing things with you be it a simple lunch or a walk. It's always fun to talk to you, there is never a quiet moment when YOU're around! Hehe, i hope you are happy. Whenever you are feeling down, confide in me okay! I know that our friendship has no boundries and basically I can tell you anything, starting from the grossest thing to the darkest secret.
You always lengthen my life-span by making me laugh. (They say that if you laugh, you live a day longer)So i'm immortal :D I think that this year, we have really had truly wonderful moments together thus our strong bond:) We have spent so much time together this year and I'm thankful for that. Without you, what would I be?
Arina
HI TWINNEH. Hahah, thanks for everything, for being my long-lost twin, for being my happy pill(: You never fail to amuse me with your craziness and epicness. Your love for anything edible has really rubbed off on me! Unfortunately, the time me spend with each other is kinda limited since you take the Pasir Ris line:/ WHYWHYWHY DO YOU LIVE SO FAR. I seem to find that you are currently pushing yourself to mug like a mad kid. And your free time is spent reading your fanfic. CHILL BABY CHILL. You worrying me man!We really have to spend more time together kay! Oh and yes, I really love that we have been really close for so long now. We have shared so many precious memories together. Being roomies, being twins,our snsd blog (yay 703 followers whoots) and basically every moment we spend together. We create history :Dlove you to the core, my artistic twin;)
YU QIAN
YAAAAAAAAAAA. Hi bewb. You are so lovely despite the bone breaking bites. I love you sho much okay and don't ever give up and don't think that nobody's not there for you 'cos i am a chat away! Or sms:) I ADORE your gorjess cards, so happy when i got another one this morning:D
You are AMAZING k, and i find it hillarious when you get turned on when you look into the mirror. So amusing haha. OH AND GET THIS STRAIGHT, I DON'T MIND ANYONE EATING IN FRONT OF MY FACE. OR WAVING FOOD UNDER MY NOSE. ITS NOT RUDE. AND, I WONT BE INSULTED.OKAY.OKAY. GOOD. Eh i hope you read this. Hmm, and yeah, you always seem down:/ JUST think of shalabaladingdong and C_ _ _ _ _ or whoever but of course, don't forget to think of ME!YOU'LL BE FINE. Talk to me alright! Thank you for being such a good friend, thank you for embarrassing me infront of babylion, thank you for everythingg! ARIGATO~WHAT WOULD I DO W/O YOU.
ABIEGAIL
LOL. I don't even think that green kid will read this LOR. But still. HI ABIEGAIL. Thank you dear for all those awesome times together, i miss sitting beside you so much :'( remember when we did the eoy countdown last year? Haha, funny and scary. Thank you for bringing sunshine to my otherwise monotonous life with your crazy and at times, stupid ideas. Thanks for entertaining me constantly, making me laugh 'til i cry,spending so much asdfghjkl money on me that i feel guilty (p.s the cake you got me for my birthday was AMAZING), giving me piggyback rides even if I am most probably twice your weight and size, thanks for pretty much EVERYTHING. I wouldn't want to imagine a life without you in in it. Now THAT'S missing out on a lot! I like the way you force yourself to write back long letters to me even if you don't like it, more often than not giving me letters with such ineligible handwriting I can't make out what you are saying. But it's okay, I feel the love ;) OH and you should stop making people smell your socks. Did you know your turf shoes stank up the whole metal cupboard. I BET ITS NOT THE PITCH SMELL K, SMELLS LIKE EXPIRED FEET. HAHA. . Hey, thanks for that panda pouch, its sho kyute. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING LAH OKAY, FOR MAKING ME LAUGH AND ALL;)muahh.
MARYAM
First impressions are deceiving and I know you hate it when people say you're scary. I HATE IT TOO COS YOU'RE REALLY ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET:D #confession, I've always thought you are forever annoyed at the world. HAHA BUT NO, IM WRONG(: Hey kiddo, it's so funny when you act spanish. AND WHEN YOU ACT MUTT. Pfft. You are so retardedly cute hahahah. Hmm, don't care about that [inserts not very nice word] lah okay, she is so [inserts expletive] to say you're scary and whatever poop in front of you. Sigh thick skinned people nowadays. OH, you did awesome for today's match, go kill 'em on Thursday yeah! Softball is really swaggeriffic, fullstop. Did you hear me cheering ? 8) Haha okay now is thank-you time. THANK YOU FOR THAT LONGGG CHAT LAST WEEK (WITH THE NADS), THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIFT, FOR BEING MY RUNNING BUDDY AND ALL THAT. LOVE YOU KIDDO.
NADYAH
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB. I recently wrote a dedication post to you right, oh gosh i am out of inspiration. HMMM. Let's start with HI. Okay so HI Nadyah, thank you for being retarded with me and sorry for um being super clumsy, I am always getting you injured:'( WHAI, IT HAPPENS ONLY TO YOU. BEWARE OF ME K. I AM HAZARDOUS. Thanks for being a good friend and a retarded kid at that. Thanks being there for me when i needed to talk and well THANKS FOR BEING A DUMBDUMB:) Thanks for being concerned when I'm down.THANKS FOR A LOTTA STUFF YOUNG LADY. Eh hahah i am so out of inspiration, you go back to my archives and reread that dedication i did in June hahaha, that was longglongg. :D
CHARMAINE WIFEY MIFEY!
Hey dearrrrr, you are oh so special:) And i feel horribly guilty when you insist on splurging on me haha, i'm not worth it. So anyway, thanks for everything. EVERYTHING, and i mean everything(: Thanks for being witty and sparkly and super hyperific. YOU ARE FUNNY BUT PLEASE DIVERT YOUR JOKES AWAY FROM THE HUMAN ANATOMY. Thanks for being nice and patient and waiting for me for 3 hours. (you should've left) Oh yeah, i was freaking today cos I thought we were supposed to go back together ohwell. HAHA. Hmmmm....YEAH, YOU AND YOUR "cute junior" HAHAHA. Okay have fun alright, go buddy her:) I bet you're like super whopeedoo happy!8) *wiggles eyebrows* I love your little handmade letters to me, folded in that cute way HAHA. Speaking of which, i owe you a card. I DID IT BUT WELL, SOMETHING HAPPENED TO IT :/ Urm yeah. How many yeahs have i said ._.
Thank you for everything wifey mifey bun bun mofu tofu LUL. Y U SO WHITE. Saranghae Charmaineee~
____________________________________________________________________
I AM DONE WITH MY FIRST CHALLENGE. That was a tough one:/ I live by pleasing everyone, so I CANT POSSIBLY do a dedication to one person right, so unfair. Kidding, I LIVE BY BEING FAIR AND SQUARE:D
So if this challenge is going to take forever, so be it. I won't ever give up. FOR IM A NINJA. AND NINJAS DON'T GIVE UP.K kidding. Sometimes i like to imagine that my great granddaddy (okay eww) was a ninja. Since he's japanese. But no, what was a ninja doing in Singapore back in the 1940s -.- So i guess he's no ninja :/ Oh and I'M SORRY if i update too much, i know it's annoying but deal with it. (HMM ARINA R) ;D I tend to express better in blogging than when I talk. Since I am socially awkward.
OH AND LOOKIE>>
JUNE =FINEASS Fun to be with. Loves to try new things. Boy/girls LOVE yo. u. You are very hott. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed.. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly.spazzy at times.Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp.Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
Saw this on tumblr and the bold are the ones that are super true I think someone is stalking me.As flattering as the "very hot" part may be, I am not hot HAHA.Personally, I find myself boring:/AND I HAVE NO REPUTATION. AND i am not moody k. AND PEOPLE, LOOK AT THE SPAZZY. THAT IS ACCURATE. But "at times" is not accurate. Forgiving but never forgets is undoubtedly true however:/ Lol i kinda judge people at times.I lost my sympathyness along the years. I am blur and I am not hardworking. I have a billion difficulties in studying, I don't like to be alone much. I didn't bold some since people may get skeptical. lul
Kbye,
Day 1 — Your Best Friend
Tuesday, August 2, 2011 @ 8:40 AM
| 0 notes
Okay, i shall do a good friends post so i won't leave out anyone kay! The word best friend is kinda overrated:/OH DEAR, MY PROCASTINATION HAS DRAGGED 3 DAYS. Oh don't give up scrolling, your name might just be here:P
Nadya Haifan
Hi dearie, how can I ever thank you for being in my life? You are so special and make me feel so loved:) You never ever ever moodswing at me, you perfect thing. Haha, I am so honoured to be your spazz buddy ;) I lovelove doing things with you be it a simple lunch or a walk. It's always fun to talk to you, there is never a quiet moment when YOU're around! Hehe, i hope you are happy. Whenever you are feeling down, confide in me okay! I know that our friendship has no boundries and basically I can tell you anything, starting from the grossest thing to the darkest secret.
You always lengthen my life-span by making me laugh. (They say that if you laugh, you live a day longer)So i'm immortal :D I think that this year, we have really had truly wonderful moments together thus our strong bond:) We have spent so much time together this year and I'm thankful for that. Without you, what would I be?
Arina
HI TWINNEH. Hahah, thanks for everything, for being my long-lost twin, for being my happy pill(: You never fail to amuse me with your craziness and epicness. Your love for anything edible has really rubbed off on me! Unfortunately, the time me spend with each other is kinda limited since you take the Pasir Ris line:/ WHYWHYWHY DO YOU LIVE SO FAR. I seem to find that you are currently pushing yourself to mug like a mad kid. And your free time is spent reading your fanfic. CHILL BABY CHILL. You worrying me man!We really have to spend more time together kay! Oh and yes, I really love that we have been really close for so long now. We have shared so many precious memories together. Being roomies, being twins,our snsd blog (yay 703 followers whoots) and basically every moment we spend together. We create history :Dlove you to the core, my artistic twin;)
YU QIAN
YAAAAAAAAAAA. Hi bewb. You are so lovely despite the bone breaking bites. I love you sho much okay and don't ever give up and don't think that nobody's not there for you 'cos i am a chat away! Or sms:) I ADORE your gorjess cards, so happy when i got another one this morning:D
You are AMAZING k, and i find it hillarious when you get turned on when you look into the mirror. So amusing haha. OH AND GET THIS STRAIGHT, I DON'T MIND ANYONE EATING IN FRONT OF MY FACE. OR WAVING FOOD UNDER MY NOSE. ITS NOT RUDE. AND, I WONT BE INSULTED.OKAY.OKAY. GOOD. Eh i hope you read this. Hmm, and yeah, you always seem down:/ JUST think of shalabaladingdong and C_ _ _ _ _ or whoever but of course, don't forget to think of ME!YOU'LL BE FINE. Talk to me alright! Thank you for being such a good friend, thank you for embarrassing me infront of babylion, thank you for everythingg! ARIGATO~WHAT WOULD I DO W/O YOU.
ABIEGAIL
LOL. I don't even think that green kid will read this LOR. But still. HI ABIEGAIL. Thank you dear for all those awesome times together, i miss sitting beside you so much :'( remember when we did the eoy countdown last year? Haha, funny and scary. Thank you for bringing sunshine to my otherwise monotonous life with your crazy and at times, stupid ideas. Thanks for entertaining me constantly, making me laugh 'til i cry,spending so much asdfghjkl money on me that i feel guilty (p.s the cake you got me for my birthday was AMAZING), giving me piggyback rides even if I am most probably twice your weight and size, thanks for pretty much EVERYTHING. I wouldn't want to imagine a life without you in in it. Now THAT'S missing out on a lot! I like the way you force yourself to write back long letters to me even if you don't like it, more often than not giving me letters with such ineligible handwriting I can't make out what you are saying. But it's okay, I feel the love ;) OH and you should stop making people smell your socks. Did you know your turf shoes stank up the whole metal cupboard. I BET ITS NOT THE PITCH SMELL K, SMELLS LIKE EXPIRED FEET. HAHA. . Hey, thanks for that panda pouch, its sho kyute. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING LAH OKAY, FOR MAKING ME LAUGH AND ALL;)muahh.
MARYAM
First impressions are deceiving and I know you hate it when people say you're scary. I HATE IT TOO COS YOU'RE REALLY ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET:D #confession, I've always thought you are forever annoyed at the world. HAHA BUT NO, IM WRONG(: Hey kiddo, it's so funny when you act spanish. AND WHEN YOU ACT MUTT. Pfft. You are so retardedly cute hahahah. Hmm, don't care about that [inserts not very nice word] lah okay, she is so [inserts expletive] to say you're scary and whatever poop in front of you. Sigh thick skinned people nowadays. OH, you did awesome for today's match, go kill 'em on Thursday yeah! Softball is really swaggeriffic, fullstop. Did you hear me cheering ? 8) Haha okay now is thank-you time. THANK YOU FOR THAT LONGGG CHAT LAST WEEK (WITH THE NADS), THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIFT, FOR BEING MY RUNNING BUDDY AND ALL THAT. LOVE YOU KIDDO.
NADYAH
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB. I recently wrote a dedication post to you right, oh gosh i am out of inspiration. HMMM. Let's start with HI. Okay so HI Nadyah, thank you for being retarded with me and sorry for um being super clumsy, I am always getting you injured:'( WHAI, IT HAPPENS ONLY TO YOU. BEWARE OF ME K. I AM HAZARDOUS. Thanks for being a good friend and a retarded kid at that. Thanks being there for me when i needed to talk and well THANKS FOR BEING A DUMBDUMB:) Thanks for being concerned when I'm down.THANKS FOR A LOTTA STUFF YOUNG LADY. Eh hahah i am so out of inspiration, you go back to my archives and reread that dedication i did in June hahaha, that was longglongg. :D
CHARMAINE WIFEY MIFEY!
Hey dearrrrr, you are oh so special:) And i feel horribly guilty when you insist on splurging on me haha, i'm not worth it. So anyway, thanks for everything. EVERYTHING, and i mean everything(: Thanks for being witty and sparkly and super hyperific. YOU ARE FUNNY BUT PLEASE DIVERT YOUR JOKES AWAY FROM THE HUMAN ANATOMY. Thanks for being nice and patient and waiting for me for 3 hours. (you should've left) Oh yeah, i was freaking today cos I thought we were supposed to go back together ohwell. HAHA. Hmmmm....YEAH, YOU AND YOUR "cute junior" HAHAHA. Okay have fun alright, go buddy her:) I bet you're like super whopeedoo happy!8) *wiggles eyebrows* I love your little handmade letters to me, folded in that cute way HAHA. Speaking of which, i owe you a card. I DID IT BUT WELL, SOMETHING HAPPENED TO IT :/ Urm yeah. How many yeahs have i said ._.
Thank you for everything wifey mifey bun bun mofu tofu LUL. Y U SO WHITE. Saranghae Charmaineee~
____________________________________________________________________
I AM DONE WITH MY FIRST CHALLENGE. That was a tough one:/ I live by pleasing everyone, so I CANT POSSIBLY do a dedication to one person right, so unfair. Kidding, I LIVE BY BEING FAIR AND SQUARE:D
So if this challenge is going to take forever, so be it. I won't ever give up. FOR IM A NINJA. AND NINJAS DON'T GIVE UP.K kidding. Sometimes i like to imagine that my great granddaddy (okay eww) was a ninja. Since he's japanese. But no, what was a ninja doing in Singapore back in the 1940s -.- So i guess he's no ninja :/ Oh and I'M SORRY if i update too much, i know it's annoying but deal with it. (HMM ARINA R) ;D I tend to express better in blogging than when I talk. Since I am socially awkward.
OH AND LOOKIE>>
JUNE =FINEASS Fun to be with. Loves to try new things. Boy/girls LOVE yo. u. You are very hott. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed.. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly.spazzy at times.Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp.Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
Saw this on tumblr and the bold are the ones that are super true I think someone is stalking me.As flattering as the "very hot" part may be, I am not hot HAHA.Personally, I find myself boring:/AND I HAVE NO REPUTATION. AND i am not moody k. AND PEOPLE, LOOK AT THE SPAZZY. THAT IS ACCURATE. But "at times" is not accurate. Forgiving but never forgets is undoubtedly true however:/ Lol i kinda judge people at times.I lost my sympathyness along the years. I am blur and I am not hardworking. I have a billion difficulties in studying, I don't like to be alone much. I didn't bold some since people may get skeptical. lul
Kbye,