Sing
Thursday, July 28, 2011 @ 6:30 PM
| 0 notes
Today was fun, in a sense.
PE was like wth.
Then painted the banner for showcase.Pastel colours rock
Then supported softball girls, they were playing in the field. So cool you know the whole G Block was like filled with people cheering. Crescent Spirit is so hard to beat ;)
Apparently Crescent won duh. Haha, all the matches so far they trash like [inserts huge number]-0
Yeah cool right, RGS was funny lah cheer with a trash bin (?) Uhm okayyy. I was wondering if they brought a bin all the way from school. Maybe they used ours -.- Noisy kay.
Well then macs with charmaine. I tried the crunchy white choc drink omg naisss ttm. But idk, the dark choc one is good:)
Yeah then blahblahblah go home the end.
Nadya wrote me a luvely letter today, it makes me so happy. I'd start smiling like some stupid fool. ILYYYYY SHO MUCH BABEHH.
Hehehe, hmm one day i shall learn to operate my scanner then I'd go scan all the instaxes and the letters I have. All the letters I've got are kept in my box :3 It makes me sho happy to open up. I honestly treasure letters a lot. They mean a lot, really!
Tomorrow is showcase, somehow exciting since Kash is getting 8 boxes of pizza just for the class. HAHA, LOVELOVELOVE.:)
Alright, tomorrow shall be great.
bye everyone~|
Sing
Thursday, July 28, 2011 @ 6:30 PM
| 0 notes
Today was fun, in a sense.
PE was like wth.
Then painted the banner for showcase.Pastel colours rock
Then supported softball girls, they were playing in the field. So cool you know the whole G Block was like filled with people cheering. Crescent Spirit is so hard to beat ;)
Apparently Crescent won duh. Haha, all the matches so far they trash like [inserts huge number]-0
Yeah cool right, RGS was funny lah cheer with a trash bin (?) Uhm okayyy. I was wondering if they brought a bin all the way from school. Maybe they used ours -.- Noisy kay.
Well then macs with charmaine. I tried the crunchy white choc drink omg naisss ttm. But idk, the dark choc one is good:)
Yeah then blahblahblah go home the end.
Nadya wrote me a luvely letter today, it makes me so happy. I'd start smiling like some stupid fool. ILYYYYY SHO MUCH BABEHH.
Hehehe, hmm one day i shall learn to operate my scanner then I'd go scan all the instaxes and the letters I have. All the letters I've got are kept in my box :3 It makes me sho happy to open up. I honestly treasure letters a lot. They mean a lot, really!
Tomorrow is showcase, somehow exciting since Kash is getting 8 boxes of pizza just for the class. HAHA, LOVELOVELOVE.:)
Alright, tomorrow shall be great.
bye everyone~|