whims and fancies
Saturday, August 13, 2011 @ 3:43 PM | 0 notes

Love this book. Speaking of which, I am in need of a good book:/
Preferably something Sarah Dessen, then again Sophie Kinsella would be good.
BUT, i keep forgetting to pop by the library.SIGH.
Okay so I have currently gotten back to writing in diaries. (Hehe, the soft canvas notebook Arina bought me fueled this sudden inspiration:D Such a thick and pretty thing shall not go to waste!)
Maybe when I get round charging my cam, I's do some snapshots. I have left out the cheesy 'dear diary' thing though, I find that Dear Diary is supersuper corny. Classic. But corny +cheesy.Whatever. My handwriting turned out pretty nice^.^ So i was writing until um 4 pages-.- Heheh. And i sign off with the time :3 Heh yknow, i picked up my old diary (number coded o.O) and im thinking whoa, 2 years back i was really angsty and err stupid. I cringe at the memory of writing in the diary itself. Pretty much hillarious. I am still angsty at times but not all the time so yay. I really am trying to be a better person. Okay why is tumblr so vulgar -.- Hmph, not helping. I hate those blogs that are full of those slutty girls posing for the camera , armed with pouty lips and middle fingers. I hate the ones with tons of pictures of buttcracks and all. Disgusting. Revolting. I don't find tall, tanned, blonde Americans donning very little clothes pretty. How do you find that pretty. -.- Society is screwed. If every girl is gonna think that THIS is society's idea of beautiful, we are going to be a world full of cheap looking girls. Not cool.
elle-fanning-pic-600x480.png
This, is my definition of pretty. MEET ELLE FANNING EVERYONE. Haha, 13 year olds shouldn't be so gorgeous >: OH AND SHE WEARS CLOTHES. And still appears in teen vouge 8)
Okay so much about being pretty,
SAYONARA.
-アリーナ