Hello, I am アリーナ
Friday, August 12, 2011 @ 9:59 PM
| 0 notes

Okay, I suddenly had this jap-writing frenzy. I am so gonna pick up the langguage, my handwriting not bad k. I can memorise how to write some people's names in jap:3 I think my name easiest so little strokes. I wanted to do Yu Qian's but her name too many strokes like some angry person. SO heehee i gave up. You should see Yu Qian's interpretation of jap okay, its like when she writes her name, it's just disconected alphabets with random curly twirly strokes. So pro lah that kid. SO, I shall start a blog to help me learn jap like yknow, write my posts in jap.Shall learn from scratch:) Haha i got so pissed just now.When i write slowly, the characters turned out shitty. When I do anyhow, it looks much better. WHATSDIS. So i labelled my handwriting 'japcrap' in frustration.So irritating. Basically i wasn't in a very great mood the whole day. 3 hours of sleep the prev night did not help. Then many things were happening, vglf was being a sucker, someone was pissing me off. Like really irritating lar, can shush already or not. Make my noisy life noisier:'( ohmy, okay i write in malay k cos I don't wanna be judged for not liking this person but really, saya nak tukar tempat duduk:( I cannot stand it lar, it's the epitome of annoying. I am bugged constantly by this person like asdfghjkl. Why fasting month make me so mad one, today i cursed like there's no tomorrow in my head. I was really horrible today. No mood for anything -.- I hope I didn't show it k, I hate spreading sucky moods. And i definitely don't want to be those kind of people who treat you according to their mood-.- I hopw hope hope that even if i'm miserable or angry I don't show it alright. You can scold me if i look pissed okay. I wouldn't want people to think i'm pissed or mad. Sorry if I showed any horrible attitude in the past. I try really hard to conceal any horrible stormy emotions okay. I TRY ALRIGHT. Haha most of the time if i'm upset, I go to sleep. To spare myself/anyone else from further misery. Mostly I'd eat. But since I can't in the day now I have to resort to thinking about _____. Which works honestly. I feel so much better after that:)
Okay lar nothing much to do. ( shamelessly neglects challenge) OKAY FINE WILL GET BACK TO IT SOON. Hmmm, yeah lastly... I hate hate hate people who lie when I know the truth. Eeeyer, you assuming i am stupz is it. I AM STUPZ lah but not to the extent where I am utterly oblivious. Hmph. Have a good day >:/
Okay haha sorrryyyy. I can't help but let horrible attitude outshine me here.
Maybe i'm so tired that's why I am so touchy.
CH is changed to K in jap o.O
Okay xoxo y'all.
アリーナ (^.^)
I am so cool guise, my name does not change in jap! Haha whereas Abiegail is like Abigeiru and Ying Xuan is EI GEN. (WHERE'S THE RELATION HMM??) Okay anyway, keep in mind that I'm cool.kthxbye
Hello, I am アリーナ
Friday, August 12, 2011 @ 9:59 PM
| 0 notes

Okay, I suddenly had this jap-writing frenzy. I am so gonna pick up the langguage, my handwriting not bad k. I can memorise how to write some people's names in jap:3 I think my name easiest so little strokes. I wanted to do Yu Qian's but her name too many strokes like some angry person. SO heehee i gave up. You should see Yu Qian's interpretation of jap okay, its like when she writes her name, it's just disconected alphabets with random curly twirly strokes. So pro lah that kid. SO, I shall start a blog to help me learn jap like yknow, write my posts in jap.Shall learn from scratch:) Haha i got so pissed just now.When i write slowly, the characters turned out shitty. When I do anyhow, it looks much better. WHATSDIS. So i labelled my handwriting 'japcrap' in frustration.So irritating. Basically i wasn't in a very great mood the whole day. 3 hours of sleep the prev night did not help. Then many things were happening, vglf was being a sucker, someone was pissing me off. Like really irritating lar, can shush already or not. Make my noisy life noisier:'( ohmy, okay i write in malay k cos I don't wanna be judged for not liking this person but really, saya nak tukar tempat duduk:( I cannot stand it lar, it's the epitome of annoying. I am bugged constantly by this person like asdfghjkl. Why fasting month make me so mad one, today i cursed like there's no tomorrow in my head. I was really horrible today. No mood for anything -.- I hope I didn't show it k, I hate spreading sucky moods. And i definitely don't want to be those kind of people who treat you according to their mood-.- I hopw hope hope that even if i'm miserable or angry I don't show it alright. You can scold me if i look pissed okay. I wouldn't want people to think i'm pissed or mad. Sorry if I showed any horrible attitude in the past. I try really hard to conceal any horrible stormy emotions okay. I TRY ALRIGHT. Haha most of the time if i'm upset, I go to sleep. To spare myself/anyone else from further misery. Mostly I'd eat. But since I can't in the day now I have to resort to thinking about _____. Which works honestly. I feel so much better after that:)
Okay lar nothing much to do. ( shamelessly neglects challenge) OKAY FINE WILL GET BACK TO IT SOON. Hmmm, yeah lastly... I hate hate hate people who lie when I know the truth. Eeeyer, you assuming i am stupz is it. I AM STUPZ lah but not to the extent where I am utterly oblivious. Hmph. Have a good day >:/
Okay haha sorrryyyy. I can't help but let horrible attitude outshine me here.
Maybe i'm so tired that's why I am so touchy.
CH is changed to K in jap o.O
Okay xoxo y'all.
アリーナ (^.^)
I am so cool guise, my name does not change in jap! Haha whereas Abiegail is like Abigeiru and Ying Xuan is EI GEN. (WHERE'S THE RELATION HMM??) Okay anyway, keep in mind that I'm cool.kthxbye