I AM HILLARIOUS
Sunday, August 21, 2011 @ 1:03 PM
| 0 notes

MONDAY IS TOMORROW Y'ALL.
whoopdeedoo. I want a pet porcupine:( And a kitty too. My bunnies are mute HAHA. And they barely do anything amusing other than sit down and be all cute and fluffy. BUT I STILL LOVE MY BUNNIES.Speaking of which, my then anorexic bunny has gained weight! OH YEAH.
Today has been really good, tuition this morning and it wasn't at all that bad. For once, it wasn't extended til two hours and I actually could do all the trigo sums! Major surprised there.
I think daisies in hair are so pretty!Oh yesterday, I forgot to write in my diary:'( It's my first time forgetting in the seven days (or so?) that i have started writing in it. You see, my diligence goes tumbling down the drain.ugh. I don't care about not posting any of my pictures anymore, the stuff i found on tumblr are wayyy pretty. And anyway, my mom hasn't been relenting to my pleas of "CAN I HAVE MY BATT NOWWW" . Apparently the camera batt is in her wardrobe (what the, is there a Narnia in thar?) and she refuses to hand it in over cos she's lazy. Exactly WHY the batt is in her wardrobe in the first place, well beats me. What I do know is that it's a crime to open her wardrobe. I'm positive there's something in there she's hiding. Besides the old photo albums and jewellery in the built in drawers. Sure something there. SHE LOCKS THE DAMN DRAWERS. I have no idea where my drawer lock went. Last time i saw it, it was kinda bent. SOMEHOWW. Okay so right now, I am wondering why all the food shows are played during fasting month. HAHA. But i swear, today I'm not hungry. As usual, i ate a truckload of food. PFFF. And the thing about fasting is that when it's time to break fast, I eat like a spoonful of whatever's served and I feel satisfied. Like okay, done, now what's for dessert? Which is weird considering the fact that on normal days, I eat three meals in a day and snack like I am a starving child from Somalia and still get hunger pangs. It must be hormones.
Okay lah, there's nothing much to say except for... ITS A LAZYY SUNDAY.
Oh you know what pisses me off? MY DAD'S HORRIBLE SENSE OF LANGGUAGE. HAHA. I keep telling my dad to nail it that there's no such thing as 'homeworks' and 'revisions' . Why bother adding an 'S' when the 'S' is not THERE. Not supposed to be there.I feel like a psycho english freak but i get that tingly irritated feeling when people have screwed up grammar-.- And yesterday my dad kept saying hypotenuse as hypothesis. DUDE, we're talking math here, not science. T.T Then he dosen't belive me that it is hypotenuse, says it sounds funny. Dear god, please give me patience HAHA. Okay anyway, it's just a mere irrational irritation (LUL SAY THAT THREE TIMES FAST) I tend to get slightly annoyed at everything but not angry annoyed you know, more like amused-annoyed:) I am ridiculous. HAHA BUT IM HILLARIOUS, I FIND MYSELF FUNNY. I shall just keep up laughing with myself yay lalala heehee.
Alright now,please don't send me to IMH.
Yesterday night I made another batch of brownies, the only solution when the jar is empty. And i have no idea why they wrote "don't eat raw brownie batter". ITS SO WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS, i licked the bowl clean hahahaha. Like i'm going to waste the brownie batter right, it's CHOCOLATE PEOPLE, CHOCOLATE. I'm not gross, I am merely logical.
byebye~
(p.s i'm stuck in a rut. should i buy the
maybelline lip balm (its sho CUTEEE.i want either the green+pink or the blue+pink one ^^) or should i get hair straightening serum thingum, which i positively need but is not as cute ._. Or should i get both. #painsofagirl.ugh)
I AM HILLARIOUS
Sunday, August 21, 2011 @ 1:03 PM
| 0 notes

MONDAY IS TOMORROW Y'ALL.
whoopdeedoo. I want a pet porcupine:( And a kitty too. My bunnies are mute HAHA. And they barely do anything amusing other than sit down and be all cute and fluffy. BUT I STILL LOVE MY BUNNIES.Speaking of which, my then anorexic bunny has gained weight! OH YEAH.
Today has been really good, tuition this morning and it wasn't at all that bad. For once, it wasn't extended til two hours and I actually could do all the trigo sums! Major surprised there.
I think daisies in hair are so pretty!Oh yesterday, I forgot to write in my diary:'( It's my first time forgetting in the seven days (or so?) that i have started writing in it. You see, my diligence goes tumbling down the drain.ugh. I don't care about not posting any of my pictures anymore, the stuff i found on tumblr are wayyy pretty. And anyway, my mom hasn't been relenting to my pleas of "CAN I HAVE MY BATT NOWWW" . Apparently the camera batt is in her wardrobe (what the, is there a Narnia in thar?) and she refuses to hand it in over cos she's lazy. Exactly WHY the batt is in her wardrobe in the first place, well beats me. What I do know is that it's a crime to open her wardrobe. I'm positive there's something in there she's hiding. Besides the old photo albums and jewellery in the built in drawers. Sure something there. SHE LOCKS THE DAMN DRAWERS. I have no idea where my drawer lock went. Last time i saw it, it was kinda bent. SOMEHOWW. Okay so right now, I am wondering why all the food shows are played during fasting month. HAHA. But i swear, today I'm not hungry. As usual, i ate a truckload of food. PFFF. And the thing about fasting is that when it's time to break fast, I eat like a spoonful of whatever's served and I feel satisfied. Like okay, done, now what's for dessert? Which is weird considering the fact that on normal days, I eat three meals in a day and snack like I am a starving child from Somalia and still get hunger pangs. It must be hormones.
Okay lah, there's nothing much to say except for... ITS A LAZYY SUNDAY.
Oh you know what pisses me off? MY DAD'S HORRIBLE SENSE OF LANGGUAGE. HAHA. I keep telling my dad to nail it that there's no such thing as 'homeworks' and 'revisions' . Why bother adding an 'S' when the 'S' is not THERE. Not supposed to be there.I feel like a psycho english freak but i get that tingly irritated feeling when people have screwed up grammar-.- And yesterday my dad kept saying hypotenuse as hypothesis. DUDE, we're talking math here, not science. T.T Then he dosen't belive me that it is hypotenuse, says it sounds funny. Dear god, please give me patience HAHA. Okay anyway, it's just a mere irrational irritation (LUL SAY THAT THREE TIMES FAST) I tend to get slightly annoyed at everything but not angry annoyed you know, more like amused-annoyed:) I am ridiculous. HAHA BUT IM HILLARIOUS, I FIND MYSELF FUNNY. I shall just keep up laughing with myself yay lalala heehee.
Alright now,please don't send me to IMH.
Yesterday night I made another batch of brownies, the only solution when the jar is empty. And i have no idea why they wrote "don't eat raw brownie batter". ITS SO WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS, i licked the bowl clean hahahaha. Like i'm going to waste the brownie batter right, it's CHOCOLATE PEOPLE, CHOCOLATE. I'm not gross, I am merely logical.
byebye~
(p.s i'm stuck in a rut. should i buy the
maybelline lip balm (its sho CUTEEE.i want either the green+pink or the blue+pink one ^^) or should i get hair straightening serum thingum, which i positively need but is not as cute ._. Or should i get both. #painsofagirl.ugh)