fire to the rain
Saturday, August 20, 2011 @ 3:42 PM | 0 notes

I think Tumblr is like a stalker or something. Forever know how i feel one HAHA. Alright, just kidding. Adele's fire to the rain is so amazing i can't stop listening :3 Anyway, it's been a good day 'cos for one thing, IT RAINED. I love rainy days. I hate rainy days on fitt run days though. Heh, please don't hate me for saying that alright, I have a very good reason for liking fitt runs. I can't wait for monday ohmygosh. Oh good news, I have evolved into this optimist HAHA. I'm all about "well, at least..." I have been doing things to get me through this week which started quite um, not so good-ly (SEE, instead of saying'bad' HAHA) Yeah, like oh, i shall go read a book instead of overthinking.Yesterday changed everything. I think because I was so tired of thinking myself to sleep that my mind gave me a wake-up call. Then I woke up and felt like a changed person. (OKAY WHAT AM I SAYING) No lah, basically I felt awake and happy and light. Which is weird come to think of it. But well. Anyway, yesterday was a happy day for me, i was drawing the whole day and writing a story about the girl who wears daisies on her head and rides on a unicorn. I ate a lot of chocolate at night, wrote in my diary, talked to my little brother and texted nadyah until 2am. (haha she fell asleep the same time I fell asleep) In short, I managed to make all those unpleasant (ohmygosh, did my vocab become optimistic too?) thoughts vanish. All my worries, my initial state of paranoia, my initial insecurities all gone. I don't think I need to be so desperate to want anybody who has found someone else better. Yup, no point clinging onto the past just look into the future:D Normally i'd be annoyed at such optimistic behaviour. But this rarely happens to me so don't spoil the moment hehe.I have to start being very careful with what i post online, i always let my emotions run away with me. BADBADBAD. YAY i did up my tumblr theme and imo, it's pretty ^.^ here hehehe. oh, people still ask me whether i am active on my pinkeydpanda tumblr-.- thing is, I have two tumblrs, the pinkeyedpanda one is for my kawaii fetish and the other one i just mentioned is well, for pretty stuff. Okay, technically 3, including the snsd one. You get it. Anyway, I'm not THAT active on pinkeyedpanda, sorry. I update regularly lah but the fluffygreykittens one is updates every day. YEAH YOU GETTIT.
To yu qian: i miss babylion too and i know you miss shalabaladingdong HAHA. Hmm, are we the only ones who are excited for school? haha nevermind #wethecoolkids. love you.
WELL, I LOVE EVERYBODY. I love you and you and you and my bunnies and my tpc and this table and the chair i'm sitting on and the pot of flowers infront of me and the ceiling fan yayayayayay i love everyone muahmuahmuah

Labels: