Tell me why
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 @ 11:42 AM | 0 notes



AND ANYWAY IM SO FANTABULOUSLY HAPPY COS NADYA WAS HERE GUISEE~8D
Since you're so keen on erasing me permanently from your memory -.-
Okay anyway, NADYAH overslept, i'm assuming lah since that bum MIA-ed. SO Nadya just came here by herself poor thang :'(
I have been so fatigue-y these days idk whai:(
Okay anyway, e-learning was epic fail. We didn't pay attention AT ALL.
Just chilled around and watched chachi videos:)))))
HAHAH OMG CHACHI IS SO SWAGGERIFIC.
Ohman then nadya left after that then I went into depression mode :( HMM TOMORROW WE WATCH HORROR K ;D
Honestly, E-learning is not at all that bad since I managed to get like at least more than 4 hours of sleep. Considering all the kitty naps I've got. (kitties sleep up to 22hours a day)
SPEAKING OF KITTIES, a cute ginger kitty walked into my house yesterday and today! So i played with it -duh- cos its sho cute, kept purring. And my mom was going hysterical. TELL ME, WHY WUD ANYONE BE SCARED OF KITTIES:( Yeah then apparently my sister had to go bring the kitty far away. I hope she left it at the stairwell, I'm currently hoping for it to pop by :D
Okay I shall name the kitty...hmmm haha I have no other name in my mind other than babylion o.O Okay babylion has brainwashed me of my non-existent creativity. ohwell. I shall go look through some Name-Your-Kitty-Book. Today I was playing with my little brother. It's not fair, he has a personal aircraft and he goes everywhere with it. Hmm. So basically, I did nuthin' at all:D Cool huh. OKAY RIGHT NOW, I CRAVE FOR SUSHI. SO BAD. VGLF is so pissing, even if it works lah but everything about it now is so ugly. Give me the old ver. anytime man.
Okay lah, my father says that I have verbal diarrhoea when I talk to much -.-"
EH GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT DIARRHOEA IS FROM THE GREEK WORD OF "FLOWING THROUGH" OMG THAT'S JUST HOLEY GUACAMOLEY, YKNOW. LIKE GROSS FACTOR = ∞ HEHEH INFINITE DISGUSTING FACTOR. Pfft.
Okay byebye everyone, my love for Nadya is ∞ (okay i'm just finding a reason to use ∞ but well hehehe, IT IS TRUE OKAY, my love for NADYA is ∞ )
:3 whoops, am i too hyper now, cos i just got up from a nap.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Things to be very happy about
1) I found an old book that was pretty dusty HAHA 2 years worth of dust bunnies (^.^) It's called 'The Young Unicorns' cool right. Its pretty thick and very very cheem so I gave up lor. But now I have taken up the challenge to finish the book :D Since my vocabulary should have expanded by now. YEAH and it's not so cheem anymore. In fact, i find it pretty intriguing. I have no idea why it's called the young unicorns tho, cos as far as I've read there is no mention of unicorns at all. It's about a blind girl who is a musical prodigy (ahh, piano) and she found a genie lamp. OKAY SORRY, my summary is very very uninteresting but trust me, the book is quite interesting so pick it up if you have time to;S It's by Madeline L'engle (COOL NAME SPAZZ)
2)My dad got me an external fan for the lappie. HAHA idk, but it seems that everything is making me happy now. Anyway, since my laptop's internal fan kinda stopped working causing overheating causing it to shut down on its own, this fan thingum will come in handy:D Oh btw, YEAH, there are fans in our laptops. (Thus the wind blowing out from those holes at the side of your laptops)
3)I am still contemplating on what to name the kitty.
BUT THAT'S THE FUN OF IT.
-ユニコーン (unicorn WAHAHA)
-輝き(sparkle. UNIMAGINATIVE but gay)
-クリステル (TEEHEE)