Think
Friday, August 19, 2011 @ 8:06 AM
| 0 notes
It's been an oxymoronic week, thank god it's friday. (i think the term tgif is too mainstream ,haha)
So many things have happened, a lot of horrible things.
Mmhmm, so yes he went back to sleeping on the sofa again.sigh. Nothing's changing for the better
But, to see it in a brighter light, at least I wasn't mugging alone last night.
A lot of other stuff have been stressing me out this week, the workload is not helping at all and now I have succumbed to fever and migranes and whatnot.
But minus all the complaining and the bad stuff, this week hasn't been at all that bad.
Nadya came for half of the e-learning week. Wish she could come yesterday and today, but it wasn't meant to be:( Sorry my house so ulu kay! Um yes, I finished reading my book, my diary is starting to fill up, late night chats with my tweenie and yeah, i guess you could say it wasn't really nasty. And my dad did give me allowance even if I didn't go out at all the whole week. That's really nice. Yup, so I gotta count my blessings.
So, today (or whatever of today that has just started) went like this:
-wake up (finally on time) at 7.30
-Mt e-learning's at 8:30(ridiculous, i know)
-bathed, smell nice, conditoned hair, facial mask (HAHA) and yeah, the usual
And because I started my day early, I had pretty much enough time to go through things slowly.
Which I like, because I hate rushing. I had time to chose what I wanted to wear and all. Okay, I know that I basically chose a combination of tees and shorts every single boring day but it is also a matter of WHAT tee and shorts you are going to wear right? And i hate to blindly chose.Hehe.
I smell nice today (^.^) Atop the shampooing and all, I lotionised(there IS such a word in MY dictionary)myself and perfumised my t-shirt :D
So basically, I walked around like a snail today, in contrast to the jumping out of bed yesterday.
Okay I like to start my day on tumblr, it gives me a sense of um, comfrort (?)
And I like that today is a nap-able day meaning, I could have a long nap later in the afternoon ohyay!
My sneezing has stopped o.O
*I'm in a very reflective mood today, just sitting down and thinking about anything and everything.
WTP i went through my archives and I was horribly lame last year. DISGUSTINGLY LAME OHMY what to do. Haha, basically everyone's archives are ridiculously cringe-worthy when you give or take one or two years o.O DISGUSTING.brb while i puke at my old self.
Okay haha, till here people~
byebye
**EDIT.
HAHA i just found the need to announce that e-learning is officially over. One week of horrifying misery + loneliness+ no babylion IS OVERRRRRR~ YESSSSSSSSSS. I.CAN'T.WAIT.FOR.MONDAY. Glad that I'm not the only one who thinks so:3 E-learning seriously made me a lazybum+ a zombie, like staring at the screen, not participating AT ALL.
Listening?NOPE,
Anyway, I didn't know Mr Foo called on me to answer, i was busy writing a story about this little girl who wears a crown of daisies. OH and she was riding on a unicorn with her guardian angel. MMHMM, SCIENCE IS THAT BORING, it rots my brains and gives me such inspiration to do something worthwhile with myself. Then anyway, panic attack so I looked through the vid and found my answer LALALA MAGIC man and haha Mr Foo said 'Good' I MERELY COPIED LOLZAA. Okay nevermind. Actually, i like my unicorn story eh. Heeeheee wan't me to post? ^.^ Later you guys will judge me and start thinking I'm some psychopathic gay. WAIT I AM.
Think
Friday, August 19, 2011 @ 8:06 AM
| 0 notes
It's been an oxymoronic week, thank god it's friday. (i think the term tgif is too mainstream ,haha)
So many things have happened, a lot of horrible things.
Mmhmm, so yes he went back to sleeping on the sofa again.sigh. Nothing's changing for the better
But, to see it in a brighter light, at least I wasn't mugging alone last night.
A lot of other stuff have been stressing me out this week, the workload is not helping at all and now I have succumbed to fever and migranes and whatnot.
But minus all the complaining and the bad stuff, this week hasn't been at all that bad.
Nadya came for half of the e-learning week. Wish she could come yesterday and today, but it wasn't meant to be:( Sorry my house so ulu kay! Um yes, I finished reading my book, my diary is starting to fill up, late night chats with my tweenie and yeah, i guess you could say it wasn't really nasty. And my dad did give me allowance even if I didn't go out at all the whole week. That's really nice. Yup, so I gotta count my blessings.
So, today (or whatever of today that has just started) went like this:
-wake up (finally on time) at 7.30
-Mt e-learning's at 8:30(ridiculous, i know)
-bathed, smell nice, conditoned hair, facial mask (HAHA) and yeah, the usual
And because I started my day early, I had pretty much enough time to go through things slowly.
Which I like, because I hate rushing. I had time to chose what I wanted to wear and all. Okay, I know that I basically chose a combination of tees and shorts every single boring day but it is also a matter of WHAT tee and shorts you are going to wear right? And i hate to blindly chose.Hehe.
I smell nice today (^.^) Atop the shampooing and all, I lotionised(there IS such a word in MY dictionary)myself and perfumised my t-shirt :D
So basically, I walked around like a snail today, in contrast to the jumping out of bed yesterday.
Okay I like to start my day on tumblr, it gives me a sense of um, comfrort (?)
And I like that today is a nap-able day meaning, I could have a long nap later in the afternoon ohyay!
My sneezing has stopped o.O
*I'm in a very reflective mood today, just sitting down and thinking about anything and everything.
WTP i went through my archives and I was horribly lame last year. DISGUSTINGLY LAME OHMY what to do. Haha, basically everyone's archives are ridiculously cringe-worthy when you give or take one or two years o.O DISGUSTING.brb while i puke at my old self.
Okay haha, till here people~
byebye
**EDIT.
HAHA i just found the need to announce that e-learning is officially over. One week of horrifying misery + loneliness+ no babylion IS OVERRRRRR~ YESSSSSSSSSS. I.CAN'T.WAIT.FOR.MONDAY. Glad that I'm not the only one who thinks so:3 E-learning seriously made me a lazybum+ a zombie, like staring at the screen, not participating AT ALL.
Listening?NOPE,
Anyway, I didn't know Mr Foo called on me to answer, i was busy writing a story about this little girl who wears a crown of daisies. OH and she was riding on a unicorn with her guardian angel. MMHMM, SCIENCE IS THAT BORING, it rots my brains and gives me such inspiration to do something worthwhile with myself. Then anyway, panic attack so I looked through the vid and found my answer LALALA MAGIC man and haha Mr Foo said 'Good' I MERELY COPIED LOLZAA. Okay nevermind. Actually, i like my unicorn story eh. Heeeheee wan't me to post? ^.^ Later you guys will judge me and start thinking I'm some psychopathic gay. WAIT I AM.