BLAST
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 @ 7:51 PM
| 0 notes
Today was awesome. Personally, i found the SAT quite funny hahaha. But i kinda screwed it up:/
heh omg bbylion was like ajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj kyute yknow:> Ok then the day went by as usual then went out the smiggle with wifehhh for my birthday prezzie:>
She was like "Go get one of everything, I have no budget"
Hahah, i get uncomfortable when people say this cos i woudn't want people to spend like their life's savings on me. Anyway, i got two cute badges with this jap girl on it , suits my bag rightright hehehe and another one with a russian doll on it. I have this ninja pen with 7 colours and a strawberry post it and strawberry highlighter which smells like the real thing. SO HAPPY YAY THANKS MAINEEEZXZXCZX. (ok whut hahah) Thanke evvyboddy if you'd wished me or gotten me anything, haha i know its like a month later but well, arigato;3
Ate fries and i squished chilli sauce into it and carried it around in a plastic bag so after a while, it looked like a crime scene. Like yknow, BLOOD ALL OVER HAHA.
Sorreh for not blogging yesterday, ran out of inspiration heeh.
Oh i find it hillarious that my 'rents are stocking up on food. Seriously, the fridge is like overflowing and so is the cupboard and the cabinets. Like wow, i am so influential.
Apparently, even if they chide me for being so suddenly picky, they decided to stock up.I think they suspect i am starving myself. LOL I LOVE FOOD WHY WOULD I DO THAT. Just that I think I have um, a more refined palette or something? Like i hate too spicy or too sweet or too salty (duh) but you get the point. I don't even eat school food anymore. Looking at it gives me only one word to describe it "MEH". Yeah anyway, the signs of overstocking were apparent. I opened the fridge and a pack of snickers, cherries and some cheese (fafetta cheese??or smth) came out. And my mom has been making yummy turkey bacon croissant ^^ Okay don't judge me just yet, I am not a spoiled brat. I did not make anyone do this. I did not force them into splurging on noms. And my dad has been like "Eat your breakfast or we won't leave this house"
Errr k sure. Well i dunno, it seemes bearable to starve when I have no appetite. MY MOM SAYS I HAVE ANXIETY DISORDER. Haha um sure. I'm the most lax kid in this planet.
Okay so anyway, here's a song i'm kinda intrigued by. Its pretty moving.Last part is like, um okay go ahead and wear your pearls idrllyc. But the song is naise:) The usual annoying shit that passes of as songs nowadays are about partying and getting drunk and high and [insert every criminally-related offences in here] and living your life (lol by partying?) and love in some club crap is so um, crappy. If you love your life, you wouldn't be trying to kill yourself by indulging in alcohol RIGHT. Stupz. Anyway, this song is more like opposite of living. Haha, yeah, dying. But well minus the morbidness, its still nice:) Go check it out if you haven't!
"If I Die Young"
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Uh oh, uh oh
Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and
Life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby
The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had, just enough time
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had, just enough time
And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little, cold finger, I've
Never known the lovin' of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holding my hand, there's a
Boy here in town who says he'll love me forever,
Who would have thought forever could be severed by
The sharp knife of a short life, well,
I've had, just enough time
So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls
What I never did is done
A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Uh oh (uh, oh)
The ballad of a dove (uh, oh)
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need them, oh
The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had, just enough time
So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls
*edit*okay i think i got maine into a state of paranoia after posting these lyrics, Hey, I ain't gonna die tomorrow!Hahaha
Luvvyouallll~
BLAST
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 @ 7:51 PM
| 0 notes
Today was awesome. Personally, i found the SAT quite funny hahaha. But i kinda screwed it up:/
heh omg bbylion was like ajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj kyute yknow:> Ok then the day went by as usual then went out the smiggle with wifehhh for my birthday prezzie:>
She was like "Go get one of everything, I have no budget"
Hahah, i get uncomfortable when people say this cos i woudn't want people to spend like their life's savings on me. Anyway, i got two cute badges with this jap girl on it , suits my bag rightright hehehe and another one with a russian doll on it. I have this ninja pen with 7 colours and a strawberry post it and strawberry highlighter which smells like the real thing. SO HAPPY YAY THANKS MAINEEEZXZXCZX. (ok whut hahah) Thanke evvyboddy if you'd wished me or gotten me anything, haha i know its like a month later but well, arigato;3
Ate fries and i squished chilli sauce into it and carried it around in a plastic bag so after a while, it looked like a crime scene. Like yknow, BLOOD ALL OVER HAHA.
Sorreh for not blogging yesterday, ran out of inspiration heeh.
Oh i find it hillarious that my 'rents are stocking up on food. Seriously, the fridge is like overflowing and so is the cupboard and the cabinets. Like wow, i am so influential.
Apparently, even if they chide me for being so suddenly picky, they decided to stock up.I think they suspect i am starving myself. LOL I LOVE FOOD WHY WOULD I DO THAT. Just that I think I have um, a more refined palette or something? Like i hate too spicy or too sweet or too salty (duh) but you get the point. I don't even eat school food anymore. Looking at it gives me only one word to describe it "MEH". Yeah anyway, the signs of overstocking were apparent. I opened the fridge and a pack of snickers, cherries and some cheese (fafetta cheese??or smth) came out. And my mom has been making yummy turkey bacon croissant ^^ Okay don't judge me just yet, I am not a spoiled brat. I did not make anyone do this. I did not force them into splurging on noms. And my dad has been like "Eat your breakfast or we won't leave this house"
Errr k sure. Well i dunno, it seemes bearable to starve when I have no appetite. MY MOM SAYS I HAVE ANXIETY DISORDER. Haha um sure. I'm the most lax kid in this planet.
Okay so anyway, here's a song i'm kinda intrigued by. Its pretty moving.Last part is like, um okay go ahead and wear your pearls idrllyc. But the song is naise:) The usual annoying shit that passes of as songs nowadays are about partying and getting drunk and high and [insert every criminally-related offences in here] and living your life (lol by partying?) and love in some club crap is so um, crappy. If you love your life, you wouldn't be trying to kill yourself by indulging in alcohol RIGHT. Stupz. Anyway, this song is more like opposite of living. Haha, yeah, dying. But well minus the morbidness, its still nice:) Go check it out if you haven't!
"If I Die Young"
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Uh oh, uh oh
Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and
Life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby
The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had, just enough time
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had, just enough time
And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little, cold finger, I've
Never known the lovin' of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holding my hand, there's a
Boy here in town who says he'll love me forever,
Who would have thought forever could be severed by
The sharp knife of a short life, well,
I've had, just enough time
So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls
What I never did is done
A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Uh oh (uh, oh)
The ballad of a dove (uh, oh)
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need them, oh
The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had, just enough time
So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls
*edit*okay i think i got maine into a state of paranoia after posting these lyrics, Hey, I ain't gonna die tomorrow!Hahaha
Luvvyouallll~