Messed up
Monday, July 25, 2011 @ 8:10 PM
| 0 notes
I am like so friggin pissed and I don't blame Nat for saying that I looked mad. I am.
This is how my life goes in track:
#forever alone during warm up
#forever alone during drills
#forever alone during stretching
#forever alone during circuit
#forever alone during break.
Seriously, everyone else has a companion and i'm like there standing around talking to nobody since everyone is talking to SOMEBODY and i hate this feeling a lot. Nobody notices my presence let alone bother to pair up with me unless I ask them. I hate it okay, i hate it. I was totally hoping for everything to end, like i wasn't doing the exercises properly at all. I think I have given up. It's tiring to try to be all cheery when you're not and keep telling everyone that you're tired. Thankfully, some people do make it a point to notice me and say something to me. Oh wait, that was when I wasn't doing stretching. okay i officially hate track. Maybe this feeling will be just this once idk, but well everyone has this love hate relationship with their cca and apparently *sighs* mine is pretty up and down-y. I just wish Charmaine was here yknow, to talk and push me on, talk to me when I am alone 'cos if there is one thing i hate the most, it is to be lonely. i don't want attention, I just want that one friend to talk to and that one friend is out for like months :'( I miss you Charmaine, I miss you so very bad. Today was bad. Coach didn't come btw. And it so happened that this is the only day in two months that i remembered to bring my fruits and track pants. suck on it man. I was kinda depression mode (ha-ha) and i bet I'd be so sober when i go home ALONE 'cos being lonely can drive me to mental trauma. And so I called my daddy to bring me home. And sigh, he got held up for thirty minutes so for half an hour i was (oh, again..) ALONE. Me is lonelykid forver. I doubt I would have survived Saturday trainings.
Oh wells.
Okay so todayyyy:
-fitt runned HAHA, i didn;t have to do make-up, just did it for fun. ANDDDDDD, abie's abs were like killing her cos of gym so she was practically slower than walking pace.I'm so loyal, i walk with her :3 Haha and she was laughing at everything from whatever I said to people's butts when they run and that didn't help the situation since it made her abs hurt more lul. We were one of the last, ohyay.
-All our lessons were mediocre.
-Then yeah after school cheere-d (lol i meant when to cheers) with Nadya: ))
Ehehehehe now i have like a spazzing partner!!!!YAYOHYAY. Nadya is hillariously when she spazzes. Honest.
-From then on, the day became rotten.
Hahah, i remembered that time when I went to Scape with Abie and the rest and there were like so many people smoking. So i was like "next time got smoker we pretend to cough to death k"
Then i forgot all about it so there was a point of time where abiegail started to cough wildly and walk in circles and i was like WTH ARE YOU DOING ABIE, Then she was like "You said to pretend to die when someone smoked" Sure enough, some mutt was having a puff nearby. Then i was like OHYA . HEEHEE, i mad her look stewpit :P
I got chocsss from Nadya todayyy and omg its so nice.cries/
OHOH and yesterday i was at suntec and coincidentally, so was ARINA R and sarah bennet lulz but i didn't see them hahaha. (arina told me she saw sarah hahaha)
Nothing much to say from here except that i miss Charmaine
OH wait, just now we went to dnt room where we were supposed to have class and NOBODY WAS THAR. The whole class missing. So abiegail and yu qian were singing next to you into the bigbig fan and then Mr Chan chose to come at the time they hit some random high note.
iloveit when epic things happen. Im happiest with you guise ,honest.
Yu Qian so naise just now . She came up class and told me bbylion was downstairs so i was like EHIWNAGO then she and I ran down just to see her hohohoho. I mean, can you get a more understanding and "OKAY LETS GO" friend? Hmm,,ILY YU QIAN.
Speaking of which, some certain special day is coming THIS FRIDAY, I WONDER WONDER WONDER ;)
Hehehe, i love you guise. Thanks for being with me at my lowest. saranghae.
Messed up
Monday, July 25, 2011 @ 8:10 PM
| 0 notes
I am like so friggin pissed and I don't blame Nat for saying that I looked mad. I am.
This is how my life goes in track:
#forever alone during warm up
#forever alone during drills
#forever alone during stretching
#forever alone during circuit
#forever alone during break.
Seriously, everyone else has a companion and i'm like there standing around talking to nobody since everyone is talking to SOMEBODY and i hate this feeling a lot. Nobody notices my presence let alone bother to pair up with me unless I ask them. I hate it okay, i hate it. I was totally hoping for everything to end, like i wasn't doing the exercises properly at all. I think I have given up. It's tiring to try to be all cheery when you're not and keep telling everyone that you're tired. Thankfully, some people do make it a point to notice me and say something to me. Oh wait, that was when I wasn't doing stretching. okay i officially hate track. Maybe this feeling will be just this once idk, but well everyone has this love hate relationship with their cca and apparently *sighs* mine is pretty up and down-y. I just wish Charmaine was here yknow, to talk and push me on, talk to me when I am alone 'cos if there is one thing i hate the most, it is to be lonely. i don't want attention, I just want that one friend to talk to and that one friend is out for like months :'( I miss you Charmaine, I miss you so very bad. Today was bad. Coach didn't come btw. And it so happened that this is the only day in two months that i remembered to bring my fruits and track pants. suck on it man. I was kinda depression mode (ha-ha) and i bet I'd be so sober when i go home ALONE 'cos being lonely can drive me to mental trauma. And so I called my daddy to bring me home. And sigh, he got held up for thirty minutes so for half an hour i was (oh, again..) ALONE. Me is lonelykid forver. I doubt I would have survived Saturday trainings.
Oh wells.
Okay so todayyyy:
-fitt runned HAHA, i didn;t have to do make-up, just did it for fun. ANDDDDDD, abie's abs were like killing her cos of gym so she was practically slower than walking pace.I'm so loyal, i walk with her :3 Haha and she was laughing at everything from whatever I said to people's butts when they run and that didn't help the situation since it made her abs hurt more lul. We were one of the last, ohyay.
-All our lessons were mediocre.
-Then yeah after school cheere-d (lol i meant when to cheers) with Nadya: ))
Ehehehehe now i have like a spazzing partner!!!!YAYOHYAY. Nadya is hillariously when she spazzes. Honest.
-From then on, the day became rotten.
Hahah, i remembered that time when I went to Scape with Abie and the rest and there were like so many people smoking. So i was like "next time got smoker we pretend to cough to death k"
Then i forgot all about it so there was a point of time where abiegail started to cough wildly and walk in circles and i was like WTH ARE YOU DOING ABIE, Then she was like "You said to pretend to die when someone smoked" Sure enough, some mutt was having a puff nearby. Then i was like OHYA . HEEHEE, i mad her look stewpit :P
I got chocsss from Nadya todayyy and omg its so nice.cries/
OHOH and yesterday i was at suntec and coincidentally, so was ARINA R and sarah bennet lulz but i didn't see them hahaha. (arina told me she saw sarah hahaha)
Nothing much to say from here except that i miss Charmaine
OH wait, just now we went to dnt room where we were supposed to have class and NOBODY WAS THAR. The whole class missing. So abiegail and yu qian were singing next to you into the bigbig fan and then Mr Chan chose to come at the time they hit some random high note.
iloveit when epic things happen. Im happiest with you guise ,honest.
Yu Qian so naise just now . She came up class and told me bbylion was downstairs so i was like EHIWNAGO then she and I ran down just to see her hohohoho. I mean, can you get a more understanding and "OKAY LETS GO" friend? Hmm,,ILY YU QIAN.
Speaking of which, some certain special day is coming THIS FRIDAY, I WONDER WONDER WONDER ;)
Hehehe, i love you guise. Thanks for being with me at my lowest. saranghae.