Mean
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 @ 9:09 PM
| 0 notes
It's been a hella busy day.
FITT WAS HEHEHEHEHEHEEH~
Then during recess i went to the little track to sprint a bit then apparently when I came back, Nadya and Maryam thought i was crazy to be running outside school.
But hey, i'm still in school compound lul.
Ketchuped with Charchar (catch up,whatever)
Ugh, i wanted to wear my pink cheongsam but guess what, ITS SO DAMN TIGHT ON MY BUTT..
:( walao so sad right:C
So i may or may not go with it.
If i do, i'd wear my fbts below 8B
Like ohmy, how to sit like that?
Pshhhh.
The internet has been a bore.
I feel like I'm talking to my self here.
Monolouge-ing heh
Eh i don't get how someone can be scared to talk to me , I am the nicest person on Earth how is fear of such a qtpie even possible?
It's not.heh.
You know when i spaz about something my hands go cold and my head goes numb.
Or if I'm in the presence of an amazing person.
Like, im always like that. How can I not, I am the amazing person making me so starstruck *.*
Kidding, i get all numb and floaty when i hear her voice wheeeheehehehehe^^
Lol i think Charmaine got boyf. Man, i've got competition >:(
KIDDING KIDDING. Enjoy your midnight chats dear hahaha:P
My midnight chat phase lasted like 2 months then something happened then poof. Well, yknow what comes after poof;) hahaha, ohmy its like the first secret i posted here.
#IREGRETNOTHING and #ILOSTNOTHING
and anyway, it was taking a damn toll on the hp bills :x
Don't y'all ever get eggciteddd for school?
am i the only one:(
No i'm not hahah but nearly everyone hates school.
i hate being cooped up at home.sucks balls.
daddy booking hp7 tix. are we late or late?
annoying right.
nevermind,
i hate how they altered the storyline, it's like meddling with JK Rowling's genius.
Okay i was just wondering why ARINA R and co don't treat ____ the way she deserves to be treated.
1) You guise are too nice
2)You guys are too nice
3) She mess with you and IM the one ignoring her and like.......lul
4) I hate people who mess with my babes
5)I wonder whyyyyy you still entertain her.
6) Or even SPEAK to her.
7) Would you all just stand up??? HURHURHUR.
8)Nevermind, you guise are too nice.
9) You guys are WAY TOO NICE.
10)Emphasis on WAY and NICE.
11) Like seriously, y'all, she is not worth the time!! (and money wth)
12) And my dear way too nice nadya won't go get her money back.
13) I hate it when these too nice people are being taken advantage of.
14) WHAT IS LIFE.
15) How can you tolerate her
16) Like i would totally severe all ties with her
17) Until she has the decency to apologise.
18) Eh don't get me wrong, im not like kepo or anythang. She HAS wronged me but not as much as the too nice people but im mad cos no, you don't mess with them,
19)EMPHASIS ON DONT
20) They way i typed quite annoying wight. Your bad,
Heeh. I mean these people are honestly too nice.
LIKE NICE.
iluvbbylionnomnombyebye
Mean
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 @ 9:09 PM
| 0 notes
It's been a hella busy day.
FITT WAS HEHEHEHEHEHEEH~
Then during recess i went to the little track to sprint a bit then apparently when I came back, Nadya and Maryam thought i was crazy to be running outside school.
But hey, i'm still in school compound lul.
Ketchuped with Charchar (catch up,whatever)
Ugh, i wanted to wear my pink cheongsam but guess what, ITS SO DAMN TIGHT ON MY BUTT..
:( walao so sad right:C
So i may or may not go with it.
If i do, i'd wear my fbts below 8B
Like ohmy, how to sit like that?
Pshhhh.
The internet has been a bore.
I feel like I'm talking to my self here.
Monolouge-ing heh
Eh i don't get how someone can be scared to talk to me , I am the nicest person on Earth how is fear of such a qtpie even possible?
It's not.heh.
You know when i spaz about something my hands go cold and my head goes numb.
Or if I'm in the presence of an amazing person.
Like, im always like that. How can I not, I am the amazing person making me so starstruck *.*
Kidding, i get all numb and floaty when i hear her voice wheeeheehehehehe^^
Lol i think Charmaine got boyf. Man, i've got competition >:(
KIDDING KIDDING. Enjoy your midnight chats dear hahaha:P
My midnight chat phase lasted like 2 months then something happened then poof. Well, yknow what comes after poof;) hahaha, ohmy its like the first secret i posted here.
#IREGRETNOTHING and #ILOSTNOTHING
and anyway, it was taking a damn toll on the hp bills :x
Don't y'all ever get eggciteddd for school?
am i the only one:(
No i'm not hahah but nearly everyone hates school.
i hate being cooped up at home.sucks balls.
daddy booking hp7 tix. are we late or late?
annoying right.
nevermind,
i hate how they altered the storyline, it's like meddling with JK Rowling's genius.
Okay i was just wondering why ARINA R and co don't treat ____ the way she deserves to be treated.
1) You guise are too nice
2)You guys are too nice
3) She mess with you and IM the one ignoring her and like.......lul
4) I hate people who mess with my babes
5)I wonder whyyyyy you still entertain her.
6) Or even SPEAK to her.
7) Would you all just stand up??? HURHURHUR.
8)Nevermind, you guise are too nice.
9) You guys are WAY TOO NICE.
10)Emphasis on WAY and NICE.
11) Like seriously, y'all, she is not worth the time!! (and money wth)
12) And my dear way too nice nadya won't go get her money back.
13) I hate it when these too nice people are being taken advantage of.
14) WHAT IS LIFE.
15) How can you tolerate her
16) Like i would totally severe all ties with her
17) Until she has the decency to apologise.
18) Eh don't get me wrong, im not like kepo or anythang. She HAS wronged me but not as much as the too nice people but im mad cos no, you don't mess with them,
19)EMPHASIS ON DONT
20) They way i typed quite annoying wight. Your bad,
Heeh. I mean these people are honestly too nice.
LIKE NICE.
iluvbbylionnomnombyebye