Wretches and Kings
Sunday, July 17, 2011 @ 10:11 PM | 0 notes

So, saturday was ridiculously boring. Today was OKAYYY. Lunch at Fish&co. omg i love the fish and chips there, and they have a Jap ver of fish and chips OHMYYY. and swiss and new york and other parts of the world hahaha. You can never go wrong with japanese anything ;)
I am still having a crezawards hangover:(
Nevermind, i have a video stash which has been keeping me errr satisfied. And i am clicking the replay button so many times heheheh.
Nyra and Azfar's perf is on youtube!
mehh someone go upload the rest!My vids are crappy anyway.
So much about that,
The peepos watched HP7 just nao:(
my dad booked tix for next week so n point going twice:/
asdfghjkl.frustrated.
I feel like I'm being avoided.
This little tingly warning feeling
I know I shouldn't be like this.
ohmagod im becoming paranoid. WTH am i going through some weird transition ??
Like why are you missing when I need you :(
whaiiiiii. Maybe cos you're super important to me kay:"(
And if you get the tingly warning feeling when you read this, the it might be you i'm talking about
Considered if you have been sorta avoiding me.
How many days already have I not talked properly to you huh.
Oh shit im starting to sound desperately paranoidly annoying,
I bet you guise are judging me now.
Like thinking "omg this girl is stupid shit"
Cos that would be my reaction:(
I AM SO CORNY AND CHEESY I CANT TAKE IT!
#frusrtratedwithself
I am judging myself now, im seizing myself , thinking what a despo I am. And possibly how emo I am to have such cheesy feelings. I am now thinking how can i be so indecently paranoid just cos of one person.
This is grossing me out so much i am internally puking.
If you can make any sense out of all this, you are just as sane as I am
Augh whatever, must be the lack of sleep,
Speaking of which I should go now.
I love y'all muahhh;)

Labels: ,