The Sun Is In Your Eyes
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 @ 4:29 PM | 0 notes

                   
[Inserts picture of elephants in a museum because that should  prettify this blog and make it look less dull]

I've learnt two things today...
1) Never put cinammon and honey on your face
Don't ask me why i was putting honey and cinnamon on my face but just so you know, I got my very first allergic reaction today and my face was really red for about half an hour. Shout out to zyrtec for putting things right.
2) Read your emails PROPERLY.
I arrived for chemistrty lesson at the time it ENDED. I misread the email ugh /facepalm/ Ms Tan said i win already... S I G H. So yes, I went home like a proper retard and tried to avoid people who had seen me walking into school. What is life right.

And all that happened within two hours. How lucky can I get? Ok go on and laugh at me, it's fine. I'm quite sure these things happen only to me haha. I'M ONE IN A GAZABILLION YEY. I'm sorry friends for being an embarassment. I shall try my best not to do stupid things anymore, like trip over air. Or drop my wallet and send coins flying everywhere just before I board the bus. Yup. I promise.

On a sidenote: I had a really awesome dream the other day ^^ Which is a great change because I have been dreaming about really weird things like chopping dasies  or flying in the clouds or scratching people's arms and not being able to stop myself. (Ah i sound psychotic) Anyway... I dreamt that someone cute said some cute things to me and Tom Fletcher randomly tweeted me :> The moment i woke up, I immediately grabbed my phone to tweet about it but I realised it was all a dream sobs.

Hope everyone's having a good holiday. OKAY WHO AM I KIDDING. I hope everyone's having a productive week! bye bye ❤