A Rant About ... People
Friday, August 31, 2012 @ 9:05 PM | 0 notes

                   aseaofquotes:

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
Best part in Pride and Prejudice. :) Anyway... a little bit annoyed at the world right now. I really shouldn't be and I feel like I don't have a valid reason to be annoyed but I am. Sigh. So here's the thing that's been bugging me. I am very very sensitive towards what people feel, so I have this tendency to keep asking my friends whether they're alright, at random. At times, I ask this too often too (And some people have perceived this as me being really annoying. Someone got frustrated at me like proper annoyed okay) But i can't help it,  its just that I feel like its my fault when my friend is upset or not having a good time. I feel guilty and I start feeling super sad and that I could have done something. I know, I'm sensitive like that and it's annoying, I get it. Anyway... I also have the tendency to care about people I dislike. Yeah, dislike. I get bothered at the thought of them finding out that I bear such sentiments towards them. Same goes to people who bug me a whole lot. I care what they feel. But I really can't stand it when I know someone is going through a rough time and I ask if they're fine and they give me this "Are you crazy, why are you so random" look. I feel double the stupid. I hate feeling stupid. And honestly, I have been called weird in the face for asking someone if they're fine. I can't stand it more when the same person goes on twitter and rants about how nobody cares and how they're so marvelous at hiding their feelings that nobody knows they feel sad all the time. Um what.  It's super super frustrating :'(. Oh and have I mentioned that I get bothered when people assume I don't care? It's hurtful when I care and they don't see it. Or don't care that I care, in addition to making me out to be some complete psychotic weirdo. And I hate it when I try to include someone but they go on twitter (lol) to say that they feel lonely and left out and all their friends are shit.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? I'm a people pleaser, I try my best to help people as much as I can to make them happy . Heck, I even let them step all over me.What I feel dosen't matter anymore. So even when I bear feelings of frustration towards a person, I genuinely do care when they are dissatisfied.
And when I am unable to make someone happy, i feel inadequate. Like proper inadequate.

*Let me apologise for my over-sensitiveness and if this has annoyed a lot of people (as I'm sure it has), I'm really sorry. And i'm sorry for appearing like some psychotic paranoid over-sensitive idiot. I really am :(

Gah. Just got to get it out of the system