I never wish for anyone to feel the way I do
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 @ 9:56 PM | 0 notes

Hello sunshine.
HAHA. You know I actually pity whoever reads my blog. It's a disappointing piece of the internet to visit :'( I don't know what to say so I shall do my normal ramblings about my life. Sunday was Hari Raya :) It went really well actually, I got served lunch thrice during visiting so you can just imagine how much weight I put on. So much yummy food, too little time. And space in my tummy haha... But it was great. I got quite a bit of money too heheh. Anyway, today was nice. Hmm I overuse the word nice. Kudos to limited vocab. Ok um I guess I kind of survived today, which is good. And Li Enn is so sweet haha. I miss e-learning already, I don't miss the huge load of async homework we had, but I miss the 1 hour lessons and having no school. I've been having a really good few weeks so yay! Nothing particularly special happened but everyone's happy and I'm feeling contented so... ^^
Oh and I'm back on formspring. I abandoned it for 2947873649240 million years so they kind of temporarily deactivated my account. Recently, some people have been getting really nasty hate messages from anons on formspring. Honestly speaking, anybody who stoops that low as to send hate behind the 'shield' that is their computer screens are complete cowards. No matter how much you hate or loathe or despise a person, you shouldn't be cyberbullying them. This hateful anon targets specific people so I'm quite sure some of us know who she is.I'd be ashamed of myself if I were you. Targeting people for their personality (which you clearly don't know much of) is bad enough, but targeting people for their appearance? That's wear a double red line is drawn. You don't just tell a person she's fat/ ugly. Beauty is only face value but take a look at your hear, it must be one of the most hideous things on earth.

I'm a bit perplexed that I'm living amongst people with ugly hearts. :(

Grow up people.

Oh and speaking of anons, Amalthea's anon asked her about her honest opinion of me the other time. I felt a bit honoured that I was on someone's mind for a fraction of a second :') AHA.
Take care honeybunches~


Labels: , ,