Time to challenge myself
Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 10:35 AM
| 0 notes
I have nothing to blog about so I shall do a 5 Day Challenge I found floating in cyberspace. (This challenge was created for me, seeing that I have the attention span of a 3 year old child and never ever successfully completed half of the usual 30 day challenges I attempt)
Day 1: 10 things you can't live without and why
Day 2: Favourite picture of anything/anyone
Day 3: Describe yourself in 10 words
Day 4:Describe your best friends
Day5:10 of your favourite songs and attach an audio clip of one
Here goes... Day 1:10 things you can't live without and why
1)oxygen
2)nutella
3)homecooked food
4)tea
5)FOOD
6)
music
7)earpiece
8)phone
9)friends
10)family
Well that was boring. I think the challenge gets more and more interesting though so if I complete this, I'll get myself starbucks. DEAL.
Take care poppets x
Labels: challenging myself, don't judge, food is important okay, starbucks, this is hard, yay
Time to challenge myself
Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 10:35 AM
| 0 notes
I have nothing to blog about so I shall do a 5 Day Challenge I found floating in cyberspace. (This challenge was created for me, seeing that I have the attention span of a 3 year old child and never ever successfully completed half of the usual 30 day challenges I attempt)
Day 1: 10 things you can't live without and why
Day 2: Favourite picture of anything/anyone
Day 3: Describe yourself in 10 words
Day 4:Describe your best friends
Day5:10 of your favourite songs and attach an audio clip of one
Here goes... Day 1:10 things you can't live without and why
1)oxygen
2)nutella
3)homecooked food
4)tea
5)FOOD
6)
music
7)earpiece
8)phone
9)friends
10)family
Well that was boring. I think the challenge gets more and more interesting though so if I complete this, I'll get myself starbucks. DEAL.
Take care poppets x
Labels: challenging myself, don't judge, food is important okay, starbucks, this is hard, yay