Boomz
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 @ 9:11 PM
| 0 notes
I could really really use some time now. EOYs are coming and ugh... I don't really know what to say anymore. Sec three is ending, which means O's are drawing nearer. Thinking about O's is almost laughable, I really wonder how I'm going to make it anywhere. Sigh. Damn you procastination.
BLEH. So much for being negative... Did you know, I wrote a text post on tumblr a few days back. It went like this: I can't decide whether I want to be Jamie Blaine or Carrie Fletcher. they're both so perfect. AND THENNN... JAMIE LIKED MY POST HAHAHA. (Which also means that she looks through her tumblr tag but that's okay haha) That's the closest I'll ever get to interacting with a celebrity. Besides the other time when Christina Grimmie said hello. \(^.^)/ That's besides the point... Jamie is not a celebrity at all but she's one of my biggest role models hahaha. If you didn't know, she's a youtuber ^^ (bananajamana) And don't leave Carrie out, she's my biggestest role model. (ItsWayPastMyBedtime). Her positivity and kindred spiritness is so infectious, I feel so happy after watching her videos haha. GOOD VIBES :D I think its double the cool that she's Tom Fletcher's sister.
I really can't decide whether I want to be Jamie or Carrie. Honestly. Jamie is so funny and mega artistic while Carrie is so funny and mega artistic too. And she has angel's voice. And they're both kind AND pretty. Do you not see why I want to be them so much? D:
I've spent the last minute fangirling about girls. K cool. This is weird oh no I bet nobody cares haha but if you have time, just search them up:) They're really awesome possum. To me, anyway.
Right, I'm sorry about this post...reading about my fangirling surely can't be any fun bahahaha.
Take care xoxoxoxox
Labels: don't you guys miss Ris Low, she was so boomz, zebra preens
Boomz
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 @ 9:11 PM
| 0 notes
I could really really use some time now. EOYs are coming and ugh... I don't really know what to say anymore. Sec three is ending, which means O's are drawing nearer. Thinking about O's is almost laughable, I really wonder how I'm going to make it anywhere. Sigh. Damn you procastination.
BLEH. So much for being negative... Did you know, I wrote a text post on tumblr a few days back. It went like this: I can't decide whether I want to be Jamie Blaine or Carrie Fletcher. they're both so perfect. AND THENNN... JAMIE LIKED MY POST HAHAHA. (Which also means that she looks through her tumblr tag but that's okay haha) That's the closest I'll ever get to interacting with a celebrity. Besides the other time when Christina Grimmie said hello. \(^.^)/ That's besides the point... Jamie is not a celebrity at all but she's one of my biggest role models hahaha. If you didn't know, she's a youtuber ^^ (bananajamana) And don't leave Carrie out, she's my biggestest role model. (ItsWayPastMyBedtime). Her positivity and kindred spiritness is so infectious, I feel so happy after watching her videos haha. GOOD VIBES :D I think its double the cool that she's Tom Fletcher's sister.
I really can't decide whether I want to be Jamie or Carrie. Honestly. Jamie is so funny and mega artistic while Carrie is so funny and mega artistic too. And she has angel's voice. And they're both kind AND pretty. Do you not see why I want to be them so much? D:
I've spent the last minute fangirling about girls. K cool. This is weird oh no I bet nobody cares haha but if you have time, just search them up:) They're really awesome possum. To me, anyway.
Right, I'm sorry about this post...reading about my fangirling surely can't be any fun bahahaha.
Take care xoxoxoxox
Labels: don't you guys miss Ris Low, she was so boomz, zebra preens