Day 2: Favourite picture of anything/anyone
Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 10:08 PM | 0 notes

I don't know omg. I could very well put a picture of Lily Loveless or Kaya Scoldelario or McFly or 1D but I shall be more sentimental. 10 POINTS FOR BEING SENTIMENTAL. And I think just one picture would be ultra boring so I shall chose some of my favouritest moments during the past three years of my existence.


Ok so something happened.. I was searching through my pictures and ohmygod I feel like I've found treasure. Anyway, here are a couple of photos in which I truly felt happy. Although these moments are over or some people in these photos have walked out of my life, I still cherish each and every single moment here. At least I know I can seek solace in the fact that happy times did exist and although they're over, they did happen. Let's start with one of my favourite quotes :3
                 aseaofquotes:

Clare Vanderpool, Moon Over Manifest

Double rewind. This was taken at the first half of sec one:') I probably wasn't aware that this lovely lady in the photo would turn out to be my best friend, confidante and favourite shoulder to cry on.

Haha I really love this photo:')
One of our first assemblies I think!
I really didn't think I'd miss G2 so much:'(
Track. The best and worst decison I've made. It made me discover myself, develop my abilities and challenge myself. I enjoyed the pain I felt throughout and hated it all the same. Let's just say track gave me a leg up for napha haha! I miss it a bit :/ 
                                      
We all look a tad bit funny in this but those were really good times!
D'aww.
                                       
I look really fat here but do i really need to explain why I love this picture? :'D
Back when we loved geeky specs.The hipsters copied us k!


 Fast forward and we're on to sec 2! Crezawards was great! (unglamness aside)

Botanic gardens outing. While fasting ahaha. We climbed trees and stuff. Now THAT'S fun. 

I like this photo because my twin is in it! And also because i was pretty much risking my life there.. #daredevil

The Nads! We could form a band trolololol.

 En route to sarawak with the sister i never had.
Not forgetting... The Instax. With two of my best partners in crime.

Aaaand... people I don't regret meeting this year:) Of course there's a lot of nice people i've met but I haven't grabbed them to take a photo with...yet. 

That was quite a bit wasn't it. Sigh, it's nice to relieve old times. I shall be like Carrie Fletcher. She said that looking at photos of the best moments in her life make her remember that although things may not be going her way, there were good times amidst the bad. Therefore, the bad times won't always remain. I feel more matured now. HAHA. 

bye guys :*