Day 4:Describe your best friends
Thursday, August 16, 2012 @ 11:52 AM | 0 notes

I don't really like the term best friends :(
I think someone needs to be like a mega good friend who sticks by you for at least 50 years before you can bestow the title 'best friend' upon them. BUT HEY, I'VE GOT LOTS OF GOOD FRIENDS:) And great friend ^^

My good/great friends are really awesome. They know exactly how I feel, understand my dilemmas, know all my secrets, know all my embarrassing moments, don't mind me acting all weird, accept my many flaws, appreciate my taste in music (haha),are funny, amazing company and the list goes on. They're also the ones who create the best memories for me to keep ^^ I think in order to be a great friend, you need to be one whose understanding and a good listener, a quick forgiver and someone who overlooks their friend's flaws. You also go out of the way to help your friend and provide emotional support but at the same time, is a great fun to be with. My great friends do this amazing thing where they make me feel comfortable enough to unleash my silly side. But of course, among all my wonderful buddies, I have got this one special person I always turn to first. And I am so glad that I have had  the privilege to meet this one wonderful person in my life. We've been mates for almost three years now and we haven't run into any major catastrophies. And I hope it will remain that way. Or course, the fact that we're both telepathic helps a whole lot! I love you friend ❤ Like a lot a lot lot.

Labels: ,