A Joshy Obsession
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 @ 9:06 PM
| 0 notes
I should be working on my MUN resolution and ~tada~ i'm blogging. Because why? Because #YOLO.
(I feel the need to be arsey) I'm super stressed, I have no idea what is going on and abfneuhwbfhnvc be *flips table and pulls out hair strand by strand*
What happened to marking days?
I get that our seniors have planned hard for this but honestly, it's somewhat like an overload. Of things to do.I just plain don't understand anything, really. But life moves on.
I baked stuff for my sister today. It's her birthday. I'm such a nice sister hmph. ~rips pictures off my instagram~
I know it looks unappetizing and stuff haha. The top one's a strawberry cake thing. I had extra cupcake batter so I just poured it into a tray and boom*faux strawberry jam cake* And below are the birthday nutella cupcakes lolololol. Ok fail I know. I just took some random recipe from the internet and mixed everything in because halfway the mix looked gross and I gave up on the folding technique thingy.
And I left what seemed like the aftermath of a hurricane in a kitchen.
Regarding the blog title, I have (as you can tell) a Josh-y obsession. Jud and I have called ourselves Joshy sisters ahahaha. Currently semi-obsessed with Josh Devine and Josh Hutcherson. I know everyone's been spazzing over JHutch haha but i bet you haven't heard of Mr Devine (SEE WHAT I DID THERE). Google him hahahaha he's so nom. Ok don't google him, he's mine. (I hate it when people say stuff like that HAHA)
You know you've got no hope in life when you troll youtube looking at videos of Josh on the drums. And when you stalk his tumblr tag. Yup. No hope.
Back to reality. Help me ohmygosh:( I don't want oxygen anymore. I want to live on Mars:(
I've been so busy being sad recently I've forgotten how to be happy /sigh/ On a sidenote, my faux cake tastes good haha I just tried it. I think I can qualify for Masterchef now :)
Preparing to die for MUN.
I just realised that Liam and Paul are at the back of this gif haha omg
Labels: bang a drummer, Save a drum
A Joshy Obsession
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 @ 9:06 PM
| 0 notes
I should be working on my MUN resolution and ~tada~ i'm blogging. Because why? Because #YOLO.
(I feel the need to be arsey) I'm super stressed, I have no idea what is going on and abfneuhwbfhnvc be *flips table and pulls out hair strand by strand*
What happened to marking days?
I get that our seniors have planned hard for this but honestly, it's somewhat like an overload. Of things to do.I just plain don't understand anything, really. But life moves on.
I baked stuff for my sister today. It's her birthday. I'm such a nice sister hmph. ~rips pictures off my instagram~
I know it looks unappetizing and stuff haha. The top one's a strawberry cake thing. I had extra cupcake batter so I just poured it into a tray and boom*faux strawberry jam cake* And below are the birthday nutella cupcakes lolololol. Ok fail I know. I just took some random recipe from the internet and mixed everything in because halfway the mix looked gross and I gave up on the folding technique thingy.
And I left what seemed like the aftermath of a hurricane in a kitchen.
Regarding the blog title, I have (as you can tell) a Josh-y obsession. Jud and I have called ourselves Joshy sisters ahahaha. Currently semi-obsessed with Josh Devine and Josh Hutcherson. I know everyone's been spazzing over JHutch haha but i bet you haven't heard of Mr Devine (SEE WHAT I DID THERE). Google him hahahaha he's so nom. Ok don't google him, he's mine. (I hate it when people say stuff like that HAHA)
You know you've got no hope in life when you troll youtube looking at videos of Josh on the drums. And when you stalk his tumblr tag. Yup. No hope.
Back to reality. Help me ohmygosh:( I don't want oxygen anymore. I want to live on Mars:(
I've been so busy being sad recently I've forgotten how to be happy /sigh/ On a sidenote, my faux cake tastes good haha I just tried it. I think I can qualify for Masterchef now :)
Preparing to die for MUN.
I just realised that Liam and Paul are at the back of this gif haha omg
Labels: bang a drummer, Save a drum