140711
Thursday, July 14, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
| 0 notes
Aigoo, tmr got so many things to do!
FYI no, i haven't figured out what to wear.
ORH and you know I love you guise so take some VERY wise advice from me;
DO NOT, I SAY DO NOT EVER PUT FRIES IN YOUR BAG. DO NOT I TELL YOU.
1) 4 hours and the damn potatoes will be a total stinkbomb.
2) When I mean stinkbomb, I mean it.
3) Smells like... idk, some undescribeable smell but its BAD, alright.
OFC being the innovative person I am (PUKES), i came up with a solution ^^ I can be inventor already liao. hehehe:X
I took this little pink bag that has super tiny holes sorta like a hair net bag with cute deco. lol. Then i sprinkled powder in it and those scented flowers thingy and spray the whole thing with perfume hehehehe. I dumped it in my bag and now my bag smells like flowers ._.
Oh well, beats the smell of potatoes that smell like fart. OH THAR,THE FRIES SMELT LIKE FART.
K i know, its damn gross but whatever hehe.
I'm gonna surprise a special someone tomorrow yay cos she's sorta freaking about practically everything at the moment. SO i guess a little surprise will calm the nerves a bit. I'm so thoughtful I can't stand it. LOL JK. omg what's with my current egoness.
I wanna do something different with my hair, it's kinda boring right.
Currently my hair is super layered and a bit screwed no thanks to the ends being chopped off by an annoyed me. Its very layered when I put it down but my hair down will not stay one. It will be like all over the place:/
Hmmm nyehhh nothing much to update :S
140711
Thursday, July 14, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
| 0 notes
Aigoo, tmr got so many things to do!
FYI no, i haven't figured out what to wear.
ORH and you know I love you guise so take some VERY wise advice from me;
DO NOT, I SAY DO NOT EVER PUT FRIES IN YOUR BAG. DO NOT I TELL YOU.
1) 4 hours and the damn potatoes will be a total stinkbomb.
2) When I mean stinkbomb, I mean it.
3) Smells like... idk, some undescribeable smell but its BAD, alright.
OFC being the innovative person I am (PUKES), i came up with a solution ^^ I can be inventor already liao. hehehe:X
I took this little pink bag that has super tiny holes sorta like a hair net bag with cute deco. lol. Then i sprinkled powder in it and those scented flowers thingy and spray the whole thing with perfume hehehehe. I dumped it in my bag and now my bag smells like flowers ._.
Oh well, beats the smell of potatoes that smell like fart. OH THAR,THE FRIES SMELT LIKE FART.
K i know, its damn gross but whatever hehe.
I'm gonna surprise a special someone tomorrow yay cos she's sorta freaking about practically everything at the moment. SO i guess a little surprise will calm the nerves a bit. I'm so thoughtful I can't stand it. LOL JK. omg what's with my current egoness.
I wanna do something different with my hair, it's kinda boring right.
Currently my hair is super layered and a bit screwed no thanks to the ends being chopped off by an annoyed me. Its very layered when I put it down but my hair down will not stay one. It will be like all over the place:/
Hmmm nyehhh nothing much to update :S