You heard me No more next time~
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 @ 3:16 PM | 0 notes

The last few days @ home wasn't great cos i was sick and stuff but today was just (Y)
Had pizza for lunch 8)
bbq and hawaiian:))
ANDDDD umm yeah watched tv.
MY IDEA OF A HOLIDAY.
my mommy is roasting chicken for dinner WHEE~
I WANT TO KEEP A PET BABY LION.
But that would be illegal ._.
heheheheh.
cute much:))
Shall photoshop a Bora pix 8)
KAYYY DONEEEE~



She so pretty:P


HAHAHA, I see Charmaine did me a dedication post 8)
THANKS BUNNY.
I shall do one for you, it's only fair right:)
Okayy *sources a chio pix*
KAI NING!
I haven't seen you so very long long so we gotta see each other soon k hahah:)
ANDDDDDDDD i don't mind you acting like a baby(cute what) but I MIND WHEN YOU START BEING A SICKO._. But it has stopped whee^^
And yeaaaaaaaaaah you're ma awesome homieee~
AND WHY will you be miaing online for next 3 days huh??
I'm sure we've got a lotta things to talk about HAHAHA.
Well i've got some stuff to say but its very UNINTERESTING so yeah.
One day soon i wanna go shopping with you at DAISO 8)
BUY CHEAP CHEAP STUFF HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
No lah we should go bugis again and go orchard and yeahhh you name it~~~
Bottom line is......WE GOTTA MEET UP REALLLL SOON:D
xoxo:)


....
And it's only fair to dedicate posts to others ja?
But ANOTHER TIME PEOPLE:)
LOOK OUT FOR YOUR FACES 8)
YOU kNoW (shit my caps had a seizure o.O) WHO YOU ARE ;D
I MISS MISS MISS THAT EC DAY~
That was like so fun:( This was a damn phail jshot
I remember we totally soaked ourselves (and nadyah stashed sand in her pants not on purpose obvly pfft)
Then me and NADYA went on a biking session(bicycle lah ofc) and found a hut^^ WHICH happened to be a clean (and new) toilet . IT WAS SO CLEAN,that we dragged nadyah all the way there when we changed to go home :P
Like, how many clean toilets can you find at ecp???
Ok and lastly,

A horrible camwhoring pix of moi.
You see the fringe, that gross. So long. I need to cut.asap.

Labels: