What won't kill you makes you stronger
Sunday, May 29, 2011 @ 7:58 PM
| 0 notes
STREETSALES was tiring to the maxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Went with charmaine and siti:P
Walked around for like what 5 hours knn.
Some people were nais and most were relatively EVIL.
Heartless biches who don't give a damn abt cancer.
So Charmaine was like cursing the rude ones to get cancer bwahahahahahah.
I'm just so lethargic and tired that I can't do anything,
Except well type:/
Then there were some people who were hyped over the foam roses lulz.
And i can't help posting the following:
I prefer asians in baseball jackets. When i searched online, the ang mohs modelling the jackets make a slut out of everything -.- Not just baseball jackets i guess T.T Oh and tiffany looks nais
in a jacket=)
bb xo
What won't kill you makes you stronger
Sunday, May 29, 2011 @ 7:58 PM
| 0 notes
STREETSALES was tiring to the maxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Went with charmaine and siti:P
Walked around for like what 5 hours knn.
Some people were nais and most were relatively EVIL.
Heartless biches who don't give a damn abt cancer.
So Charmaine was like cursing the rude ones to get cancer bwahahahahahah.
I'm just so lethargic and tired that I can't do anything,
Except well type:/
Then there were some people who were hyped over the foam roses lulz.
And i can't help posting the following:
I prefer asians in baseball jackets. When i searched online, the ang mohs modelling the jackets make a slut out of everything -.- Not just baseball jackets i guess T.T Oh and tiffany looks nais
in a jacket=)
bb xo