305th post.HAHAHHAH.
Sunday, May 29, 2011 @ 8:09 AM | 0 notes

HAHA.Do i update too muchh??
Oh wells.
I am currently waiting for tuition, it's 8:11am now and tuition starts at 9. And guess what, my tutor is NEVER late.-.-"
My back and head has been hurting :(
And i miss babylion *.*
p.s CHEN XI. IM NOT IN LOVE WITH BABYLION ARGH.
Okay and i can't wait for street sales later:))
With maine and idk who else goingg~
I hope it will be fun,
at far east and bugis i think.
Yesterday was damn fun.
We went shoppingggg.
And i got a pair of damn cute rubi canvas shoes.
They look like vans but they're not, get it??
nvm, will post a pix of it, if anyone would bother hahaha.
And they are quite cheap lah.
I decided that i didn't want the F21 version cox i found it yknow, unsuitable :/
Then my mom ended up buying me the rubi version:D which if you want to know is like $20
PFFT.
Okay so we DO have training but it's optional since attendance is not taken and it will be quite slack.
So i sort can't wait for tuesday:P
I haven't been running in a while so i think I am really rusty:(
Oh well, there are months to go before 2012 season so i better buck up.
And i realised im very tan now.
kay not tan, more like burnt :/
MEH.i look so MEH.
when i was younger i swear i was damn white like tofu.lol.
Twitter is supah dead now,
and i have 96 followers :D
HAHA,who caresss.
I shall get to a hundred somedayy.
OOH 393 followers on snsd tumblr:)
Hi fivey arina r:D
393 is a cool number !
I think this tumblr family is quite retarded T.T
Like they have categories for kitty cat and what not. And like dude, a tumblrog is you cat? you mad?
k hahahahahah, no hate, i just find it FUNNY.
And btw, our snsd tumblr DID get listed as this person's tumblr family T.T
oh and justin bieber is spamming up my twitter timeline =.="
I want a baseball jacket:O Like badly:(
babylion has one too yknow.and she looks nais in it. duh.HMPH.On the other hand, i doubt i will look decent in a baseball jacket so i may as well stop the wishful thinking pfffffff
GooHara madd kawaii