AND IM THINKING WTH
Monday, June 6, 2011 @ 9:01 PM
| 0 notes
I think my record for not ranting has been good so far right:)
That's cos all my rant posts i avoid clicking the publish button^^
IVE GOT SELF CONTROL.
I need to meet up with Arina they all. IM MISSING EM SO MUCH.( and hey monkehhh i've always thought bora is chio!!)
Okay uh the initial plan was for this post to be a rant post but oh well
Self control kicking in yay^^
But i'm just gonna write a little something on COPYING..
It's not copying if you wear like a certain shirt and your friend buys the same thing after that cos like. if it's on sale at F21(e.g) then it's meant to be bought. not like YOU made the shirt RIGHHHT,
WHAT ISSSS COPYING is when you come up with something 100% original (like say, some idea for a proj??) and some UNORIGINAL DOUCHE copies the idea. As in copy everything without bothering to AT LEAST change something. Like okay ._. go to hell brotha.
Yes so that'smy definition of copying. I'm not like "YOU BOUGHT THE SAME THING AS I DID YOU COPIED ME" that's blardy childish.
But i make sense righttt?
LOTS OF SENSE TYTY.
#justsaying
Today im in quite a good mood^^
I FEEL LIKE AN ANGELLLL~
Cos i made my mom's bed today like #agoodkid
Lol okay this is not twitter why am i hashtagging everythang trol.
BYEBYEE PEEPSOS
AND IM THINKING WTH
Monday, June 6, 2011 @ 9:01 PM
| 0 notes
I think my record for not ranting has been good so far right:)
That's cos all my rant posts i avoid clicking the publish button^^
IVE GOT SELF CONTROL.
I need to meet up with Arina they all. IM MISSING EM SO MUCH.( and hey monkehhh i've always thought bora is chio!!)
Okay uh the initial plan was for this post to be a rant post but oh well
Self control kicking in yay^^
But i'm just gonna write a little something on COPYING..
It's not copying if you wear like a certain shirt and your friend buys the same thing after that cos like. if it's on sale at F21(e.g) then it's meant to be bought. not like YOU made the shirt RIGHHHT,
WHAT ISSSS COPYING is when you come up with something 100% original (like say, some idea for a proj??) and some UNORIGINAL DOUCHE copies the idea. As in copy everything without bothering to AT LEAST change something. Like okay ._. go to hell brotha.
Yes so that'smy definition of copying. I'm not like "YOU BOUGHT THE SAME THING AS I DID YOU COPIED ME" that's blardy childish.
But i make sense righttt?
LOTS OF SENSE TYTY.
#justsaying
Today im in quite a good mood^^
I FEEL LIKE AN ANGELLLL~
Cos i made my mom's bed today like #agoodkid
Lol okay this is not twitter why am i hashtagging everythang trol.
BYEBYEE PEEPSOS