Okay so guess what yesterday i fell super sick like asdfghjkl:(((
And i have to give the streetsales a miss:'(
Not to mention tuition but not that i care :3
Like i have this @#$% bloody painful throbbing headache that it hurts to breathe
And i had fever
And i'm still sick but my headache is much better and why am i saying this nobody cares hahahaha.
So, my birthday is coming and somehow the excitement is not there.
I used to countdown when i was little.
YKNOW WHAT, my parents wanted to get me htc but like they couldn't cos its not singtel:(((
Its starhub,like different service provider.
UGH.
I'm currently listening to so many songs hahaha
I love love love the script:3
I'm sorta feeling a beeeet sad.
Somehow I feel like i'm being excessively ignored by everybody :/
Even my bunnies -.-"
I don't really have much time to take them out nowadays and i think they are giving me the cold shoulder hahaha.
WELL, keep calm and put on a smileeeeeeeeeee:)
ouch, head hurts.
This sucks you know.
I hate being sick.
Do i have to give training a miss too D:
I have nothing much to say really.
Oh if you are bored, and if you haven't heard of Sistar19,GO LISTEN NOW.
Its a sub group from sistar:))
And like they are much much better
There's more chemistry between Bora and Hyolyn.
I LOVEEEEE BORA!!! She so pretttttyyyyyyy.
Hyolyn is like sorta chubby hahaha but her voice is so magical.
You know i dreamt of somebody^^
Her voice is more magical *.*
heheheheheh byebye:)
Me
(That's obviously not me but I sometimes like to pretend that I am Danny Jones on a skateboard, so that is me in my dreams)
I'm a little (ok no, very) odd, antisocial and quiet, but when I start getting comfortable with a person, I transform into a crazy,hyper, giddy idiot.My worst nightmare involves a world without music and I tend to live inside my head so often I forget to live in my body. If you get what I mean. I try my best to entertain you with my utterly random/uninteresting/boring accounts of my life, my useless opinion on things,bite-sized fangirling and the occasional rant. I hope I don't bore you to death.And thanks for reading!
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.