got rid of the cbox
Friday, June 3, 2011 @ 1:02 PM
| 0 notes
Hai butts :)
Tobi likes butts. Pfffffffft.
K so..... I finally got rid of the cbox^^
But if you wanna talk to me blahblahblah you can fs me instead:D
Brilliant right?? Can change colour somemore^^
whoopdeedoo=)
And no more spammers=)
Since i can publish only questions I want to answer:))
And since I linked my fs to the blog, the answers will appear here MUAHAHAHA
So clever heh.
And to think that I have been neglecting formspring ._.
There are more people who follow me then the people I follow =.="
And i can't even see who my followers are ughhh.
And there is this person who ask me where I live.*stalker alert*
That's a DOWNSIDE
I wish fs let us see who our followers are:/
I got rid of the cbox cos of the ever present spammers
And also cos people don't really drop me a tag nowadays:'(
When i see a msg on my tagboard i'll be like =)))))
But now no more tags, i think people have moved on and found my blog boring hahahahahaha.
Okay and btw, non formspringers (so cute) meaning ppl who don't have an acc,
you can still send me messages:)
Not that anyone would but well yeah.
bb:)
I realised this post too many smileys.
Update:
Mom's cooking teriyaki chicken pasta.I is very hungry.
HMMM...oh i'll be mia-ing for tmr cos im sleeping over at gramma's place.
I went to download so many music vids to keep me entertained wheee
They should have internet -.-
apparently wireless @ sg is unavailable in houses right.
EEK.
no internet:/
ohwells.
eh guys go check out sistar19 'ma boy' its a sub grp of sistar .SO NAIS.
okay i need to nom.bb
got rid of the cbox
Friday, June 3, 2011 @ 1:02 PM
| 0 notes
Hai butts :)
Tobi likes butts. Pfffffffft.
K so..... I finally got rid of the cbox^^
But if you wanna talk to me blahblahblah you can fs me instead:D
Brilliant right?? Can change colour somemore^^
whoopdeedoo=)
And no more spammers=)
Since i can publish only questions I want to answer:))
And since I linked my fs to the blog, the answers will appear here MUAHAHAHA
So clever heh.
And to think that I have been neglecting formspring ._.
There are more people who follow me then the people I follow =.="
And i can't even see who my followers are ughhh.
And there is this person who ask me where I live.*stalker alert*
That's a DOWNSIDE
I wish fs let us see who our followers are:/
I got rid of the cbox cos of the ever present spammers
And also cos people don't really drop me a tag nowadays:'(
When i see a msg on my tagboard i'll be like =)))))
But now no more tags, i think people have moved on and found my blog boring hahahahahaha.
Okay and btw, non formspringers (so cute) meaning ppl who don't have an acc,
you can still send me messages:)
Not that anyone would but well yeah.
bb:)
I realised this post too many smileys.
Update:
Mom's cooking teriyaki chicken pasta.I is very hungry.
HMMM...oh i'll be mia-ing for tmr cos im sleeping over at gramma's place.
I went to download so many music vids to keep me entertained wheee
They should have internet -.-
apparently wireless @ sg is unavailable in houses right.
EEK.
no internet:/
ohwells.
eh guys go check out sistar19 'ma boy' its a sub grp of sistar .SO NAIS.
okay i need to nom.bb