PASTAMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 @ 3:10 PM
| 0 notes
I shall wait until chen xi uploads all the pix. PASTAMANIA WAS AWE TO THE SOME.
The best \m/
I love my trackies muahhh.
AND ZOMG THE T-SHIRT ROCKS.
UM KAY, since the ChenChen hasn't uploaded any of her paparazzi shots yet, i shall just upload my own pix. I so stupz lah neh bring cam to farewell!:O
SO HERE IS THE PRETTY PRETTY TEE:)))

And the back:) mygod,i lovelovelove the slogan:P
One of the many reasons why track has so much #swag:
we have 3 outfits^^

Andd...the pix of mah new shoes 8) Wore them to farewell cos my running shoes were like zomg muddy.LUCKY BROUGHT EXTRA:D
And don't think im cheapskate prz tanks :P

w/o flash

w flash
My photography skills ah so pro NOT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My cam sucks like asdfghjkl:(
Flash too bright, too much exposure, blurry zoom wtf.
And its like more ex than my old cam which can zoom like until o.O
Too bad i took too many pix of the monkeys which hang out opp my house until my poor cam died.(AS IN REAL MONKEYS, macaques, in fact!!They hang out at bus stops and even BPP sometimes and got some cases they crash into ppl's houses yknow!My neighbour kena before:/ LOL. I swear im not lying, got come out newspaper before^^
OKAY WTF.
NO LAH
The real reason is, i left the battery in the cam when its not in use.
So if you do this to your digital cam, PRZ STOP IT.
Take the bat out or it will DIE.
*Lol today Kat was like "I'm not in a pasta mood" then rubha (i think) said that she is not in a maniac mood.TROLOLOLOLOLOL*
I ate spinach tortellini^^
Sounds dope but its NAIS
Esp when you don't taste spinach in the pasta, just cheese^^
I order this ALL THE TIME 8D #likeahealthykid
Then I bought nachos with Chen Xi who ate so little I SWEAR she is skinny cos she is anorexic.
SHE DIDNT EVEN FINISH HER FOOD, GOT LIKE SOOO MUCH LEFT MY BAD!
THEN GUESS WHATTT.
I met cikgu amira on the bus^^
HAHAH, why she so nais:)
WILL MISS HER D":
ITS QUIZ TIMEEE:D
Three schools I went to:
GRPS
DZPS
CGS(WHOOTSWHOOTSWHOOTS)
Three things in my school bag:(i was about to put books,books,books but that would be boring ttm)
The vintage diary Arina R and mozhi gave me :')[which contains sweet letters from maine and doodles frm arina)
Salonpas spray:/
Snsd poster pfffffft
Three things I do when I’m stressed:
Eat
Listen to Bruno Mars/Snsd/anything you can count as good music
Sleep
Three places I go on a daily basis:
school(when its not a holiday lah hor)
mrt station o.O
bubblr tea shop at the CC
Three favourite fruits:
strawberries (in white choc or nutella prs:D)
Mangosteen
orange8D
Three names I go by:
Arina
Nadiah
Ari
{got one more and that's "EH" HAHAHAH CHARMAINE}
Three of my favourite food:
Pizza
Pasta
MOMMY's FOOD
Three things I’m wearing right now:
little miss tee
fbts
my head
Who is in the house with me
the family
who am I thinking of right now?
Me. Duh, im doing a survey about ME.
Who did I last talk to on the phone?
my mum
Who was the last person I uttered love to?
Charmaine hahahahahah
Who do I wish I am with right now?
If i say, later got people jealous how!
Who gets on my nerves most in school?
Annoying suck up who is a whorey cunt and bitches about people and #epic fail to make up stories.
Where is my phone?
*takes out ruler* hmm, about 5cm away from my lappy
Where do I sleep?
my room
then what, on the streets?
What was the last thing I ate?
pasta heh.
What colour shirt am I wearing now?
reddish pink:/
What is the closest item to me that is blue?
smiggle pencil case^^
What do I like most about school?
MY BUDDDIEESSS AND BABEESSSS
What is my favourite colour?
The rainbow colour
o.o"
What do I wear most often, jeans or shorts?
shorts
When did I start school?
10 years ago.bloody hell, that's a decade
#officiallyold
When did I last go to the mall?
just now 8)
When did I last burn something?
lighting up a candle counts?
that's it for today.i think.
byeee
PASTAMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 @ 3:10 PM
| 0 notes
I shall wait until chen xi uploads all the pix. PASTAMANIA WAS AWE TO THE SOME.
The best \m/
I love my trackies muahhh.
AND ZOMG THE T-SHIRT ROCKS.
UM KAY, since the ChenChen hasn't uploaded any of her paparazzi shots yet, i shall just upload my own pix. I so stupz lah neh bring cam to farewell!:O
SO HERE IS THE PRETTY PRETTY TEE:)))

And the back:) mygod,i lovelovelove the slogan:P
One of the many reasons why track has so much #swag:
we have 3 outfits^^

Andd...the pix of mah new shoes 8) Wore them to farewell cos my running shoes were like zomg muddy.LUCKY BROUGHT EXTRA:D
And don't think im cheapskate prz tanks :P

w/o flash

w flash
My photography skills ah so pro NOT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My cam sucks like asdfghjkl:(
Flash too bright, too much exposure, blurry zoom wtf.
And its like more ex than my old cam which can zoom like until o.O
Too bad i took too many pix of the monkeys which hang out opp my house until my poor cam died.(AS IN REAL MONKEYS, macaques, in fact!!They hang out at bus stops and even BPP sometimes and got some cases they crash into ppl's houses yknow!My neighbour kena before:/ LOL. I swear im not lying, got come out newspaper before^^
OKAY WTF.
NO LAH
The real reason is, i left the battery in the cam when its not in use.
So if you do this to your digital cam, PRZ STOP IT.
Take the bat out or it will DIE.
*Lol today Kat was like "I'm not in a pasta mood" then rubha (i think) said that she is not in a maniac mood.TROLOLOLOLOLOL*
I ate spinach tortellini^^
Sounds dope but its NAIS
Esp when you don't taste spinach in the pasta, just cheese^^
I order this ALL THE TIME 8D #likeahealthykid
Then I bought nachos with Chen Xi who ate so little I SWEAR she is skinny cos she is anorexic.
SHE DIDNT EVEN FINISH HER FOOD, GOT LIKE SOOO MUCH LEFT MY BAD!
THEN GUESS WHATTT.
I met cikgu amira on the bus^^
HAHAH, why she so nais:)
WILL MISS HER D":
ITS QUIZ TIMEEE:D
Three schools I went to:
GRPS
DZPS
CGS(WHOOTSWHOOTSWHOOTS)
Three things in my school bag:(i was about to put books,books,books but that would be boring ttm)
The vintage diary Arina R and mozhi gave me :')[which contains sweet letters from maine and doodles frm arina)
Salonpas spray:/
Snsd poster pfffffft
Three things I do when I’m stressed:
Eat
Listen to Bruno Mars/Snsd/anything you can count as good music
Sleep
Three places I go on a daily basis:
school(when its not a holiday lah hor)
mrt station o.O
bubblr tea shop at the CC
Three favourite fruits:
strawberries (in white choc or nutella prs:D)
Mangosteen
orange8D
Three names I go by:
Arina
Nadiah
Ari
{got one more and that's "EH" HAHAHAH CHARMAINE}
Three of my favourite food:
Pizza
Pasta
MOMMY's FOOD
Three things I’m wearing right now:
little miss tee
fbts
my head
Who is in the house with me
the family
who am I thinking of right now?
Me. Duh, im doing a survey about ME.
Who did I last talk to on the phone?
my mum
Who was the last person I uttered love to?
Charmaine hahahahahah
Who do I wish I am with right now?
If i say, later got people jealous how!
Who gets on my nerves most in school?
Annoying suck up who is a whorey cunt and bitches about people and #epic fail to make up stories.
Where is my phone?
*takes out ruler* hmm, about 5cm away from my lappy
Where do I sleep?
my room
then what, on the streets?
What was the last thing I ate?
pasta heh.
What colour shirt am I wearing now?
reddish pink:/
What is the closest item to me that is blue?
smiggle pencil case^^
What do I like most about school?
MY BUDDDIEESSS AND BABEESSSS
What is my favourite colour?
The rainbow colour
o.o"
What do I wear most often, jeans or shorts?
shorts
When did I start school?
10 years ago.bloody hell, that's a decade
#officiallyold
When did I last go to the mall?
just now 8)
When did I last burn something?
lighting up a candle counts?
that's it for today.i think.
byeee