DEMURE~
Sunday, June 12, 2011 @ 4:10 PM | 0 notes

Did anyone notice that i deactivated facebook since friday 8)
Of course not.
Hahahahaha.
So we were supposed to deactivate courtesy of the shitty "C".
But i noticed that all the other trackers are still on facebook.
So i was like, hell to the yeah i don't give a damn bout you, "C".
I shall live my life you go live your non existent sad pathetic life.
So i reactivated lah:D
And ohmygosh there is this annoying sec one that has been sucking up like seriously.
To the house leaders lah, not me haha. I don't even know who the toots she is and she added me.
Got some others lah but this particular sec one sucks up particularly to the house leaders.Cos whywhy? She wants to be house leader lah!
She was sucking up to my trackmate and track senior and NADYAH.(if you're reading this i bet you know who i'm talking about) She's all over my newsfeed. Like okayyyyyyyyyyy ._.
And she act cool only.So annoying. What CCA she from ah i also donno but yeah she's hella annoying. Anyway, life has been urm okay. I need to get out of the house more.
I'm really contemplating whether or not i should change my skin:/
But my current one is like so super modified the way I want it.
But i lovelovelove playing with html so yeaaaaaaaaaaaah8D
My mom made pasta AGAIN. May sound ridiculous to keep having pasta right but well it's like my staple food now. Did you know PASTA is good for you. Esp if you are a runner8) It contains a lot of carbs blahblahblah don't make me elaborate on the boring details. I say it's good for you.Fullstop. SO LISTEN :] I was thinking that someday I should be really annoying and post in japanese 8D Or french(so demure) or hmmm...korean:D then you people (the little people out there who reads my blog) will have to go google translate if you are really DYING to know what the toots I'm saying 8)
And it's really convenient to do a rant post in mixed langguage^^ Then nobody will bother reading and life goes on peacefully;})
HOWEVER....
  • There is no need to rant
  • I'm in a totally contented mood
  • I have a secret blog in case I really have to LET IT OUT.nyehehehehehe
  • BUT, UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO ENJOY READING MY RANTS[lol kidding]IM IN A HAPPY MOOD DA DA DUM DA DA DUM.
  • So no rant posts coming up any time soon which is really nothing but
  • A GOOD THING 8)
I'm in a totally lovable mood now :]
I'm dying to give.....
WHO WANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D
kidding lah who wants to hug me :'(
NOBODY!
Hmph.
You see, I'm glad that i don't have an ego. *blantly ignores ego present in that sentence*
Kidding lah kidding lah. I #foreveralone kay thank you very much.
You want to see sumthing qt^^
LOOK
BELOW
baby batman kissies! 8) SO CUTEEEEE :B naww i love bby boyssssssss.
LOL GUYS I SAW THIS ON TWITTER:
Peace sign up, Index finger down bro.
WTP.HAHHAHHAHAHA. I tried it and i shocked myself heh.
Shows that I know what an index finger is so goodgood :B
I have been procastinating like #atrueslacker
So i haven't ordered my sch bag yet. i'm using the excuse of an indecisive person:
WHICH ONE?
Yeah, which one. Can't i have everything in the world?Can't I have all the money in the world?:(
PicturePicture
Both very chio.What to do.
Haisssss.
Well, until next time luvvies. Tmr going malaysia for shushi. And udon 8)
And secret recipe apple crumple8) (SAY WHUT DID I SAY CRUMPLE.LOLS I MEANT crumble,mon ami!)
AND were gonne watch KFP2
AND LOTS OF SHOPPING
Considered that the stupid jam would clear up.
What is up with Malaysia and the shitty biometric fingerprint system.
Some people have to wait up to 7 HOURS MAX.
WTP.Like screw up people's holidays only!
So smart eh smart move man.
Already they SUPER SLOW when chopping the passports ugh.
*prays*
Kay lah.
au revoir, mon cherie! Je taime! < 3