playing with photoshop
Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 4:28 PM
| 0 notes

HI GUYS.You know what's funny? Getting 12 notes(currently) on tumblr for the very fail picture above. Notice Yuri's VERY PHAIL HAT?? Yeah, it's photoshoped hehehehe.Sorry lah my colour changing skills are still very fail:P BUT AT LEAST I SPARED YURI THE EMBARRASSMENT OF WEARING A HIDEOUS GREEN HAT. Fanny and Sooyoung has got preddy hats on and yuri had this ugly wugly bugly green hat. Like moss green.SO EWW.SO NO CLASS. And this pix supposed to be CLASSY. Oh well so i changed yuri's hat to purple :D And now the picture is very unprofessional cos the sides of the hat got shadow nyehehehehehe. But if i didn't tell you, would you have noticed?;) k uhh I would have noticed the flaw._. BUT STILL, i still have pro photoshopping skills k! I adjusted contrast,brightness,saturation and blahblahblah now the pix has this rosy glow^^ Or does it? And i'm currently experimenting with blurring wrinkles away and it worked! Now Taeyeon has flawless tight skin^^HmmHmm. AND i'm proud to say i can change eye colour^^ I can also do hair lah but like very unglam.Be happy in your own skin PEOPLE embrace your jet black locks;) I can also change lip colour 8D very succesful one yknow:) BUT HAHAHA im sure you're bored now. All i need is like COOL photoshop brushes :3 In fact i shall download now 8)
So ME. WHAT DID ME DO TODAY?
Me went for this stupz event which was so early in the morning ._.
K then me went home and me is currently mugging.
P.s me is currently @ question 26 of math hmwk :D
Shuttup i know that's pathetic but can't you give me some glorifying time? HUH HUH.
so anway, yesterday me when to coffee bean for warm choc cake and mochachino:P
Then me didn't do much after that.
Me has a boring life.
Byebye~
*update*
Before/After
SO, i just downloaded a few brushes^^
And (click on the second pix to see her pretty lashes more clearly) I did my photoshop magic:D
Notice that she has lashes now and eyeshadoww~
I blurred her eye bags away:D
Yoona looks chio-er right:D HEHEHEH.Ok KIDDING i made myself sound like i made everyone look biutiful. But well looks a bit fake right? Still looks convincing afar,but well most of the eyelash brushes are like damn thick like the design is so diva-ish. like BOOMZ. This is the only demure one i found;) ok i will add more stuff later:))
NEXT UP:TAEYEON
Before/After
I like what I did to TAEYEON:)
The before pix her skin looks pale and got some flaws. Got to salute her for the pix lah, see unphotoshopped face of a celebrity!She still looks chio lah but i did some touch up^^
I dodged her hair and skin to lighten them.So her skin is clearer and no more flaws:D I also blurred the flaws away too. But i sorta got carried away until her skin was like paler than this:
Serious hahahhaha.But then i saturated the pix and now her face got life!And then i smudged her hair so that it has an awesome texture like so soft nyehehehe, not to mention the colour! And then I changed her eye colour 8D I wanted to do green than I was like hmmm blue more demure right!The smudge tool also can lengthen lashes! So I gave my new lash brush a miss and just lengthened her lashes instead. And i whitened her teeth.
I feel more pro now cos i didn't use the super amateur piknik/photoscape. I USED PHOTOSHOP PEEPOS.
Hahah, k i act pro only i can bet the likes of hmmm let's see.. queen of photoshop/plastic will deffinitely scoff at me HEHEHEHEHE.
Whatever lah i happy enough already 8)K taeyeon shall be my last project.byee~
playing with photoshop
Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 4:28 PM
| 0 notes

HI GUYS.You know what's funny? Getting 12 notes(currently) on tumblr for the very fail picture above. Notice Yuri's VERY PHAIL HAT?? Yeah, it's photoshoped hehehehe.Sorry lah my colour changing skills are still very fail:P BUT AT LEAST I SPARED YURI THE EMBARRASSMENT OF WEARING A HIDEOUS GREEN HAT. Fanny and Sooyoung has got preddy hats on and yuri had this ugly wugly bugly green hat. Like moss green.SO EWW.SO NO CLASS. And this pix supposed to be CLASSY. Oh well so i changed yuri's hat to purple :D And now the picture is very unprofessional cos the sides of the hat got shadow nyehehehehehe. But if i didn't tell you, would you have noticed?;) k uhh I would have noticed the flaw._. BUT STILL, i still have pro photoshopping skills k! I adjusted contrast,brightness,saturation and blahblahblah now the pix has this rosy glow^^ Or does it? And i'm currently experimenting with blurring wrinkles away and it worked! Now Taeyeon has flawless tight skin^^HmmHmm. AND i'm proud to say i can change eye colour^^ I can also do hair lah but like very unglam.Be happy in your own skin PEOPLE embrace your jet black locks;) I can also change lip colour 8D very succesful one yknow:) BUT HAHAHA im sure you're bored now. All i need is like COOL photoshop brushes :3 In fact i shall download now 8)
So ME. WHAT DID ME DO TODAY?
Me went for this stupz event which was so early in the morning ._.
K then me went home and me is currently mugging.
P.s me is currently @ question 26 of math hmwk :D
Shuttup i know that's pathetic but can't you give me some glorifying time? HUH HUH.
so anway, yesterday me when to coffee bean for warm choc cake and mochachino:P
Then me didn't do much after that.
Me has a boring life.
Byebye~
*update*
Before/After
SO, i just downloaded a few brushes^^
And (click on the second pix to see her pretty lashes more clearly) I did my photoshop magic:D
Notice that she has lashes now and eyeshadoww~
I blurred her eye bags away:D
Yoona looks chio-er right:D HEHEHEH.Ok KIDDING i made myself sound like i made everyone look biutiful. But well looks a bit fake right? Still looks convincing afar,but well most of the eyelash brushes are like damn thick like the design is so diva-ish. like BOOMZ. This is the only demure one i found;) ok i will add more stuff later:))
NEXT UP:TAEYEON
Before/After
I like what I did to TAEYEON:)
The before pix her skin looks pale and got some flaws. Got to salute her for the pix lah, see unphotoshopped face of a celebrity!She still looks chio lah but i did some touch up^^
I dodged her hair and skin to lighten them.So her skin is clearer and no more flaws:D I also blurred the flaws away too. But i sorta got carried away until her skin was like paler than this:
Serious hahahhaha.But then i saturated the pix and now her face got life!And then i smudged her hair so that it has an awesome texture like so soft nyehehehe, not to mention the colour! And then I changed her eye colour 8D I wanted to do green than I was like hmmm blue more demure right!The smudge tool also can lengthen lashes! So I gave my new lash brush a miss and just lengthened her lashes instead. And i whitened her teeth.
I feel more pro now cos i didn't use the super amateur piknik/photoscape. I USED PHOTOSHOP PEEPOS.
Hahah, k i act pro only i can bet the likes of hmmm let's see.. queen of photoshop/plastic will deffinitely scoff at me HEHEHEHEHE.
Whatever lah i happy enough already 8)K taeyeon shall be my last project.byee~