I went out and led something called a life, sort of
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 @ 1:53 PM | 0 notes

Hello there.
Recently, i have been leading some sort of a life. I actually went out last week and had some fresh air. Yay,me. Anyway,  I usually hate going out because there's the stress of making yourself appear halfway presentable so that people can look at you and not writher and die. And i'll end up leaving the house dreading everything. BUT. PLOT TWIST. Heading out with R and friends wasn't a bad idea at all.I actually did have fun! We went to CSC club and swam. I haven't swam in years, I thought I'd sink and drown but floating turned out to be not that hard. The CSC swimming pools are batshit cray! There's a wavepool, current pool thingy, tower slide, infinity pool, mini slide thingy and two baby pools with playgrounds. I went for everything, baby slides included because I'm a child at heart. Then we had Burger King for dinner and told each other jokes. I politely laughed at everyone's jokes  including R's AWFUL riddles but nobody laughed at my vicious circle joke. :(  To be honest, I did expect that awkward silence following my epic PHAIL but some evil part of my brain told me to go  for it. Nobody laughed okay and for a moment there I felt like the most hilarious person in the world. And then the silence hit me. Real hard. In my face.

I also went to Gardens By The Bay a few days ago  and I had fun looking for frogs in the dark but it was rather meh. The supertrees scare me to be honest. How are they even trees?? They look like deviants or something. Joseph Strorm would disapprove.

Yesterday, I went to my neighbour's house to catsit their cat, Rosey.They're out of town and trusted us with their house keys. Honoured hehe. Rosey is like a female garfield.  She's super cute but she does pretty much nothing. And its hard to play with her because she is kind of on the heavy side and all she ever wants to do is eat. We gave her biscuits, treats and wet kitty food but she was still hungry. The one part of her cat body that she exercises the most are her jaws. Omnomnom. Cats lead awesome lives sigh. My sister and I took the chance to slide down the stairs just because,you know..we're immature like that.And because Rosey refused to get out from under the table. But nevermind. Playing on the stairs made up for the lack of action on Rosey's part. After that we played on my neighbour's swing (HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SWINGS ON THEIR LAWN RIGHT??) and headed to the park because nobody ever passes by the foresty area and so that we can sing our lungs out without getting judgemental stares. It was great fun, until it started raining so heavily that we got drenched to the bone. We were about three kilometres plus away from home when the rain forced itself upon us so we went home umbrellaless and soaked. Way to end our singing trip.

It was fun nevertheless.
Take care everyone!