It has been a crazy week hahaha. By the way click on the video, you will not regret it. You can thank me later ;) Anyway, I really don't have much to say so this shall be one of those posts with no particular purpose whatsoever. Just like my existence HAHA. So, today was clean and green/ meet the parents and that's not exciting at all. What a way to end the school year hmmm. But it was fun taking pictures and watching the class play with my younger brother haha. I think he ended up kissing Hannah, Chen Chen and Caroline. WHAT A PLAYAAA. You know right, he's actually insanely noisy but somehow when he was being watched by like twenty plus girls, he put up this lovable/cutesy/shy front HAHAHA. Meet the parents completely ruined my mood but yeahhh i'm going for consultation every other day in November so I hope it turns out well. Currently printing the busload of homework we have for the 'holidays'. T.T I feel like a secretary! Don't find me weird but I find printing things and stapling them together extremely satisfying. Um,
Moving on... I had lunch with Nadya yesterday:) And we talked and talked and talked. AS USUALLL. We went to Wendy's the other day. And a lady tried to shift a table that was rooted to the ground. It was quite funny because she was at it for quite a long time. At least I'm not the only weirdo in the world ^_^ Cikgu is taking all five of us out for lunch next week. She's treating us somemore!Personally, I don't even think I deserve it but she says I've improved so... Who would be able to resist free lunch anyway?;D She told us to pick a restaurant we like as well. Never met a generous-er teacher! I'll miss her classes :'(
I guess I'm done. AND DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE MV! YES, I AM FORCING YOU.
It was the highlight of my day hahahah. And Nadya and Afiqah watched it (upon my annoying persistence) and loved it. SO THAT'S A VALID REASON n.n
HEHE bye bye and take care. Stay healthy, don't get into trouble, don't get run over by a bus, don't slack and study hard! I feel like an aunty now.
It has been a crazy week hahaha. By the way click on the video, you will not regret it. You can thank me later ;) Anyway, I really don't have much to say so this shall be one of those posts with no particular purpose whatsoever. Just like my existence HAHA. So, today was clean and green/ meet the parents and that's not exciting at all. What a way to end the school year hmmm. But it was fun taking pictures and watching the class play with my younger brother haha. I think he ended up kissing Hannah, Chen Chen and Caroline. WHAT A PLAYAAA. You know right, he's actually insanely noisy but somehow when he was being watched by like twenty plus girls, he put up this lovable/cutesy/shy front HAHAHA. Meet the parents completely ruined my mood but yeahhh i'm going for consultation every other day in November so I hope it turns out well. Currently printing the busload of homework we have for the 'holidays'. T.T I feel like a secretary! Don't find me weird but I find printing things and stapling them together extremely satisfying. Um,
Moving on... I had lunch with Nadya yesterday:) And we talked and talked and talked. AS USUALLL. We went to Wendy's the other day. And a lady tried to shift a table that was rooted to the ground. It was quite funny because she was at it for quite a long time. At least I'm not the only weirdo in the world ^_^ Cikgu is taking all five of us out for lunch next week. She's treating us somemore!Personally, I don't even think I deserve it but she says I've improved so... Who would be able to resist free lunch anyway?;D She told us to pick a restaurant we like as well. Never met a generous-er teacher! I'll miss her classes :'(
I guess I'm done. AND DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE MV! YES, I AM FORCING YOU.
It was the highlight of my day hahahah. And Nadya and Afiqah watched it (upon my annoying persistence) and loved it. SO THAT'S A VALID REASON n.n
HEHE bye bye and take care. Stay healthy, don't get into trouble, don't get run over by a bus, don't slack and study hard! I feel like an aunty now.
Me
(That's obviously not me but I sometimes like to pretend that I am Danny Jones on a skateboard, so that is me in my dreams)
I'm a little (ok no, very) odd, antisocial and quiet, but when I start getting comfortable with a person, I transform into a crazy,hyper, giddy idiot.My worst nightmare involves a world without music and I tend to live inside my head so often I forget to live in my body. If you get what I mean. I try my best to entertain you with my utterly random/uninteresting/boring accounts of my life, my useless opinion on things,bite-sized fangirling and the occasional rant. I hope I don't bore you to death.And thanks for reading!
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.