Everyday feels like a Monday
Sunday, August 5, 2012 @ 4:48 PM
| 0 notes
I am finally happy with my blogskin haha. The previous one was too pink/messy/weird. Anyway, hello :D
Thought I'd blog just because...
Just because nothing.
I've been having a good life lately, minus school of course. Screwed up bio, amath and chem SPA haha I don't know what to say already. What's new right.
I feel so bad because we mad Ms Tan cry after our SPA. She was so angry. And now I think she hates me because I know I screwed up the most.
Bleh. School aside, I have been having a really really good time!
Been spending more time with Nadya lately which is goood.
I went solo shopping the other day, quite fun. I like being alone hahaha. Which explains my minuscule social circle. Whatever I hate socializing. Meeting someone new makes me feel so vulnerable. Unless they're nice people haha. I like nice people ^^
I've been in a really good mood lately. Things are starting to look up, I feel so free and happy and silly all the time it's quite nice. My mom made pizza the other day, just so you know ;P and chocolate macaroons and cheesy potato casserole. I LOVE THE FASTING MONTH.
Unfortunately I'm not fasting today. Mega sucks.
Yesterday something happened. Technically, today. SOMEONE acknowledged my presence FIRST after months of not talking. It happened at 2 am so at 2 am I was laughing and smiling and crying and jumping with happiness. Best notification I ever got from my phone haha. Thanks phone.
It was just something small but it made me dizzy with fangirlyness I just couldn't stop myself.
GAH. Nobody ever sends me messages first ok unless they need me to help them with something lol.
#lifeofsomeonenobodylikes
Labels: I really really like you huhu
Everyday feels like a Monday
Sunday, August 5, 2012 @ 4:48 PM
| 0 notes
I am finally happy with my blogskin haha. The previous one was too pink/messy/weird. Anyway, hello :D
Thought I'd blog just because...
Just because nothing.
I've been having a good life lately, minus school of course. Screwed up bio, amath and chem SPA haha I don't know what to say already. What's new right.
I feel so bad because we mad Ms Tan cry after our SPA. She was so angry. And now I think she hates me because I know I screwed up the most.
Bleh. School aside, I have been having a really really good time!
Been spending more time with Nadya lately which is goood.
I went solo shopping the other day, quite fun. I like being alone hahaha. Which explains my minuscule social circle. Whatever I hate socializing. Meeting someone new makes me feel so vulnerable. Unless they're nice people haha. I like nice people ^^
I've been in a really good mood lately. Things are starting to look up, I feel so free and happy and silly all the time it's quite nice. My mom made pizza the other day, just so you know ;P and chocolate macaroons and cheesy potato casserole. I LOVE THE FASTING MONTH.
Unfortunately I'm not fasting today. Mega sucks.
Yesterday something happened. Technically, today. SOMEONE acknowledged my presence FIRST after months of not talking. It happened at 2 am so at 2 am I was laughing and smiling and crying and jumping with happiness. Best notification I ever got from my phone haha. Thanks phone.
It was just something small but it made me dizzy with fangirlyness I just couldn't stop myself.
GAH. Nobody ever sends me messages first ok unless they need me to help them with something lol.
#lifeofsomeonenobodylikes
Labels: I really really like you huhu