rawr
Saturday, June 18, 2011 @ 2:27 PM
| 0 notes
Hi kids:)
So, my dad refuses to let me go training.Haha.Don't ask why.
Anyway, the weather today is so nice ^^
Abiegail asked if I deactivated my facebook, answer is yes.
I don't want coach to screw my life further so yeah :]
Now that he want's to parents to be involved blahblahblah.ugh.
Anyway I found a totally awesome dance cover of ma boy!
It's like the first time I saw anybody else do everything awesomely.
If you go youtube right all the other covers suck ttm.
Cos they can't do the bodywave and have no abs so they can't dance.
Like awful.
But this, this is pure genius:D
Awesome no?
And currently I have been like stuck in the world of tumblr._.
Like seriously it's a magical place^^
I know that my tumblr is so uhm rojak HAHAH.
Cos like i reblog vintage photography AND k-fashion
And i reblog lots of pix of flowers^^
And cherry blossoms.
LIKE SO PRETTY
So my
tumblr definitely does not fall into any category but don't worry it's pretty:)
The stuff that I reblog on tumblr makes me instant happy hahahahahaha.
Guess what, i slept at 4am yesterday.
I felt like an insomniac.
AND i'm not feeling tired!
I have been finding a lot of distractions lately,
Especially when I come across awesome tumblrs like
this and
thisMost of the tumblrs reblog pictures of american sluts ._.
Like the skinny,skin-exposing, tanned ones donning binikis. (hehehe)
It's annoying.
they are seriously not pretty.
And those waving around cigarettes and alchohol
uhm seriously?
Your skin will wrinkle and you'll get yellow teeth and lung disease.
I have no idea why people like to reblog these pix.
pretty meh?
eee no.
Okayy,so much about tumblr.
I want to write everyone special letters:)
Like all my good buddies^^
But the thing is, i lack highly in artistic talent and my handwriting sucks bad.
But oh well, i'll try to do something pretty.
But in the end i think i'd end up with plain letters hahaha.
99.9% of the time in my life, things don't go as planned.
Like how i wanted to save up for an instax and i went broke.
(i was almost there!)
And how my room is currently half revamped.
So the walls are two different colours, my room is as messy as ever and everything is just put on a hold.
Nat's tweet. LOL she is so qt!HAHAHAH.
Oh well,i hope you find me entertaining.
I miss everyone, that's all:/
au revoir~
Ooh, twitter update:
I am grateful for that!But it's weird that rebecca is like 13 and in the video she looks 20. notice that her bewbs are huge._.
kbai
rawr
Saturday, June 18, 2011 @ 2:27 PM
| 0 notes
Hi kids:)
So, my dad refuses to let me go training.Haha.Don't ask why.
Anyway, the weather today is so nice ^^
Abiegail asked if I deactivated my facebook, answer is yes.
I don't want coach to screw my life further so yeah :]
Now that he want's to parents to be involved blahblahblah.ugh.
Anyway I found a totally awesome dance cover of ma boy!
It's like the first time I saw anybody else do everything awesomely.
If you go youtube right all the other covers suck ttm.
Cos they can't do the bodywave and have no abs so they can't dance.
Like awful.
But this, this is pure genius:D
Awesome no?
And currently I have been like stuck in the world of tumblr._.
Like seriously it's a magical place^^
I know that my tumblr is so uhm rojak HAHAH.
Cos like i reblog vintage photography AND k-fashion
And i reblog lots of pix of flowers^^
And cherry blossoms.
LIKE SO PRETTY
So my
tumblr definitely does not fall into any category but don't worry it's pretty:)
The stuff that I reblog on tumblr makes me instant happy hahahahahaha.
Guess what, i slept at 4am yesterday.
I felt like an insomniac.
AND i'm not feeling tired!
I have been finding a lot of distractions lately,
Especially when I come across awesome tumblrs like
this and
thisMost of the tumblrs reblog pictures of american sluts ._.
Like the skinny,skin-exposing, tanned ones donning binikis. (hehehe)
It's annoying.
they are seriously not pretty.
And those waving around cigarettes and alchohol
uhm seriously?
Your skin will wrinkle and you'll get yellow teeth and lung disease.
I have no idea why people like to reblog these pix.
pretty meh?
eee no.
Okayy,so much about tumblr.
I want to write everyone special letters:)
Like all my good buddies^^
But the thing is, i lack highly in artistic talent and my handwriting sucks bad.
But oh well, i'll try to do something pretty.
But in the end i think i'd end up with plain letters hahaha.
99.9% of the time in my life, things don't go as planned.
Like how i wanted to save up for an instax and i went broke.
(i was almost there!)
And how my room is currently half revamped.
So the walls are two different colours, my room is as messy as ever and everything is just put on a hold.
Nat's tweet. LOL she is so qt!HAHAHAH.
Oh well,i hope you find me entertaining.
I miss everyone, that's all:/
au revoir~
Ooh, twitter update:
I am grateful for that!But it's weird that rebecca is like 13 and in the video she looks 20. notice that her bewbs are huge._.
kbai