NADYAH B AZMAN
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 @ 6:56 PM
| 0 notes
GUESS WHAT I SAW WHEN I STALKED NADYAH B AZMAN BACK? YEAH, I SAW A POST ON ME. NO NO NO, WHAT EXCITED ME WAS THAT THE WOMAN FINALLY UPDATED SINCE DINO AGES.HERE IS EVIDENCE(LOOK BELOW TY)
ARINA NADIAH
Hey girl,
Don't be sad okay, it worries me seeing you so sad :< HAHA yes, I have been stalking you a lot. And yes, I know who that suck up junior is (_l_) ASDFGHJKL!@#$%^&*()
Anyway, one day we shall go to a roof garden and release all the pretty helium balloons and blow bubbles, let our stress and shit float away into nothingness :>> HAHA OK I SOUND LIKE A CRAPPY OPTIMIST.
Ok so don't worry kk? OMG I LOVE YOUR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS <3Bora is hot yes she is :> ugh, we hafta do homework -.- let's just lie down for one whole day and sleep then we have to catch up w school ok? If not we're doomed for life -.-
HAHA OK SO BASICALLY, JUST KEEP CALM AND THINK OF BABY LION.
I LOVE YOU DARLING
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sweet yes? :]
Awww, firstly, THANKS FOR STALKING ME.
lol kidding.
I SHALL WRITE YOU A DEDICATION POST K :-D

Heehee.remember this pix? UNGLAM MUCH.referring to me lah hahaha.KAY WAIT i shall look for a COOLER peekture:D
Oh gosh i noticed that we haven't taken much pix this year ._. I shall bring my camera when sch reopens, we grab all the girlses and CAMWHORE LIKE A TRUE WHORE K.
Sorry for the outdated pix X 10000000000000000
Here is yours truly camwhoring. Nong nong ago. Back when her hair was clipped to the side 8O
HMMM FINE. *looks for a cooler pix*
NYEHEHEHEHEH YOU LOOK QTPIEZ HERE. Gosh im reminicising._.
*searches for a COOOOOOOOOOOOOLERRRRRRR PIX*
FINE.I CHOOSE THIS K!
SO....
Dear Nadyah AZMANNN,
Thanks for the post, made my day:] Aww, no need to worry k cos all im upset about is coach's mid life crisis and hahah i noticed that the suck up tagged you. TROL. Maybe your next EC huhuh.Okay, i got excited when i saw this:
Anyway, one day we shall go to a roof garden and release all the pretty helium balloons and blow bubbles, let our stress and shit float away into nothingness :>> HAHA OK I SOUND LIKE A CRAPPY OPTIMIST.
Since im a gay kid I am really eggcited at the prospect of blowing bubbles 8D BUT I'll cry if i release helium balloons cos so ex then like that waste rightright!I'd Just bring home and hang on my bed =)HEHEHE.And yeah, i hope you are fine right now like you're happy like the happykid I know you are even though we DO have meltdowns at times but that's occasional and what's more important is to HAVE FUN AND BE HAPPY LIKE THAT:D
KK, i know, i sound gayer now.
Haha i shall not worry cos I know i have you to turn to :)
HAHA, i'm not progessing in terms of homework either ._.
But well, FYTING! WE CAN DO IT YES:D
AND YESS, i will keep calm and think of babylion and you and all the other awesome people in ma life:]
I love you back darling,
:-})
muahh xoxo.
And p.s, my photoshopping skills are absolutely amateur but thanks anyway:) remember during lscep last yr we were playing with photoshop together and did something coolio to the pix:D
I wonder if you remember hmmhmm.
We've had our difficult times but we have our FUN times too 8)
And for that,I love you:)
NADYAH B AZMAN
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 @ 6:56 PM
| 0 notes
GUESS WHAT I SAW WHEN I STALKED NADYAH B AZMAN BACK? YEAH, I SAW A POST ON ME. NO NO NO, WHAT EXCITED ME WAS THAT THE WOMAN FINALLY UPDATED SINCE DINO AGES.HERE IS EVIDENCE(LOOK BELOW TY)
ARINA NADIAH
Hey girl,
Don't be sad okay, it worries me seeing you so sad :< HAHA yes, I have been stalking you a lot. And yes, I know who that suck up junior is (_l_) ASDFGHJKL!@#$%^&*()
Anyway, one day we shall go to a roof garden and release all the pretty helium balloons and blow bubbles, let our stress and shit float away into nothingness :>> HAHA OK I SOUND LIKE A CRAPPY OPTIMIST.
Ok so don't worry kk? OMG I LOVE YOUR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS <3Bora is hot yes she is :> ugh, we hafta do homework -.- let's just lie down for one whole day and sleep then we have to catch up w school ok? If not we're doomed for life -.-
HAHA OK SO BASICALLY, JUST KEEP CALM AND THINK OF BABY LION.
I LOVE YOU DARLING
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sweet yes? :]
Awww, firstly, THANKS FOR STALKING ME.
lol kidding.
I SHALL WRITE YOU A DEDICATION POST K :-D

Heehee.remember this pix? UNGLAM MUCH.referring to me lah hahaha.KAY WAIT i shall look for a COOLER peekture:D
Oh gosh i noticed that we haven't taken much pix this year ._. I shall bring my camera when sch reopens, we grab all the girlses and CAMWHORE LIKE A TRUE WHORE K.
Sorry for the outdated pix X 10000000000000000
Here is yours truly camwhoring. Nong nong ago. Back when her hair was clipped to the side 8O
HMMM FINE. *looks for a cooler pix*
NYEHEHEHEHEH YOU LOOK QTPIEZ HERE. Gosh im reminicising._.
*searches for a COOOOOOOOOOOOOLERRRRRRR PIX*
FINE.I CHOOSE THIS K!
SO....
Dear Nadyah AZMANNN,
Thanks for the post, made my day:] Aww, no need to worry k cos all im upset about is coach's mid life crisis and hahah i noticed that the suck up tagged you. TROL. Maybe your next EC huhuh.Okay, i got excited when i saw this:
Anyway, one day we shall go to a roof garden and release all the pretty helium balloons and blow bubbles, let our stress and shit float away into nothingness :>> HAHA OK I SOUND LIKE A CRAPPY OPTIMIST.
Since im a gay kid I am really eggcited at the prospect of blowing bubbles 8D BUT I'll cry if i release helium balloons cos so ex then like that waste rightright!I'd Just bring home and hang on my bed =)HEHEHE.And yeah, i hope you are fine right now like you're happy like the happykid I know you are even though we DO have meltdowns at times but that's occasional and what's more important is to HAVE FUN AND BE HAPPY LIKE THAT:D
KK, i know, i sound gayer now.
Haha i shall not worry cos I know i have you to turn to :)
HAHA, i'm not progessing in terms of homework either ._.
But well, FYTING! WE CAN DO IT YES:D
AND YESS, i will keep calm and think of babylion and you and all the other awesome people in ma life:]
I love you back darling,
:-})
muahh xoxo.
And p.s, my photoshopping skills are absolutely amateur but thanks anyway:) remember during lscep last yr we were playing with photoshop together and did something coolio to the pix:D
I wonder if you remember hmmhmm.
We've had our difficult times but we have our FUN times too 8)
And for that,I love you:)