1 more week.
Friday, June 17, 2011 @ 2:50 PM
| 0 notes

MINDBLOWNNNNN. I want my walls to be like this omg:D
But look closely at the door you can imagine a ghost gliding in^^
You know what, the contents of my pencil case have been reducing drastically, no idea why.
All i'm left with is my correction liquid,pink pen,blue pen, pencil and eraser o.o
Hmmmmmm.....
You know I'd really really like someone to play the piano for me :]
*HINTS HINTS AT THAT LADY WHO REFUSES TO DO SO HMMM HMMM CHARMAINE TANG*
Seeing that I can't play any musical instrument for nuts.
FYI i scored a very sympathetic B from my teacher during my music test.
K lah i tell you the sad story k. Like major embarrassment moment. hehehehex.
So, long time ago I had a music test. The task was simple. I had to play the pathetic recorder. Which everyone has too duh. And then I had to play infront of the class. And what sound I produced i had no idea, but it was this ridiculous scratching noise that had a stark resemblance to that of a cat's snarl. I'm like shit shit shit. Being nervous didn't help either. 40 eyes were staring at me and were very kindly not laughing. And then (hahahahah) my crush (AT THAT TIME LAH KAY) help me adjust the damn thing cos it was lose HAHAHA. Then time was up and I was the only talented one who scored a B. Which was kind of the teacher cos I honestly deserved an F. It was seriously pathetic i tell you. I don't even recall getting a note right. So as you might have expected, I ditched the recorder forever and ever.And i shall never ever ever play any instrument ever again. Except for that time nadyah was playing the keyboard then i pressed a few keys at the end for dramatic effect. But honestly, unless you want your eardrums to be permanently damaged, you can ask me to play the violin for you. To horrifying results of course.
So much about my non existent musical talent, I'd really really love it if anybody can play me a piece on the piano :]
This piano
{CLICK HERE} is so chio! I think grand white piano very the preddy!
Like so classy yo. And sexy too ;)
I'm the epitome of bored now.
My tutor has been ridiculously mean.
She wants tuition for every day of the week!DIE DIE DIE
Anyway, here are some unglam pix to make up for the revolting ones yesterday:D
Cool right so punky hehehehe.
HARLO CENTRE PARTING

BOO.
Do have nightmares tonight:)
Goodbye~
1 more week.
Friday, June 17, 2011 @ 2:50 PM
| 0 notes

MINDBLOWNNNNN. I want my walls to be like this omg:D
But look closely at the door you can imagine a ghost gliding in^^
You know what, the contents of my pencil case have been reducing drastically, no idea why.
All i'm left with is my correction liquid,pink pen,blue pen, pencil and eraser o.o
Hmmmmmm.....
You know I'd really really like someone to play the piano for me :]
*HINTS HINTS AT THAT LADY WHO REFUSES TO DO SO HMMM HMMM CHARMAINE TANG*
Seeing that I can't play any musical instrument for nuts.
FYI i scored a very sympathetic B from my teacher during my music test.
K lah i tell you the sad story k. Like major embarrassment moment. hehehehex.
So, long time ago I had a music test. The task was simple. I had to play the pathetic recorder. Which everyone has too duh. And then I had to play infront of the class. And what sound I produced i had no idea, but it was this ridiculous scratching noise that had a stark resemblance to that of a cat's snarl. I'm like shit shit shit. Being nervous didn't help either. 40 eyes were staring at me and were very kindly not laughing. And then (hahahahah) my crush (AT THAT TIME LAH KAY) help me adjust the damn thing cos it was lose HAHAHA. Then time was up and I was the only talented one who scored a B. Which was kind of the teacher cos I honestly deserved an F. It was seriously pathetic i tell you. I don't even recall getting a note right. So as you might have expected, I ditched the recorder forever and ever.And i shall never ever ever play any instrument ever again. Except for that time nadyah was playing the keyboard then i pressed a few keys at the end for dramatic effect. But honestly, unless you want your eardrums to be permanently damaged, you can ask me to play the violin for you. To horrifying results of course.
So much about my non existent musical talent, I'd really really love it if anybody can play me a piece on the piano :]
This piano
{CLICK HERE} is so chio! I think grand white piano very the preddy!
Like so classy yo. And sexy too ;)
I'm the epitome of bored now.
My tutor has been ridiculously mean.
She wants tuition for every day of the week!DIE DIE DIE
Anyway, here are some unglam pix to make up for the revolting ones yesterday:D
Cool right so punky hehehehe.
HARLO CENTRE PARTING

BOO.
Do have nightmares tonight:)
Goodbye~