A perfect world is where maths is non existent
Thursday, June 16, 2011 @ 1:28 PM | 0 notes

SHWEET MEMORIES. I MISS ARINA R! I was like reading her letters yesterday:')
In fact i've been rereading all the letters the peepos wrote me,MISS THEM SO MUCHHH.
Trol. I procastinated my tuition hmwk. I feel devilish but i dont care noww~
Okay, so WEIRDD THANG ISS;
Training was OK. In fact, fun.
I mean This is only my second time training this june and my last training i had , coach didn't come. So on the trainings i didn't come, i heard a lot of horror stories revolving around coach.
What made it fun was that coach came promptly an hour late, it's only fair to lecture him on latecoming if he scolds us just cos we come at 8:02?? BUT, who wants to scold him for coming late, all we want to do is CHEER and encourage him to be late in the near future.Yes?
So anyway my favourite part was when we paired up to do core exercises^^
I LOVE THE PIGGYBACKING PART.
I WAS SO HEAVY UNTIL CHARMAINE PIGGYBACKED ME ONLY HALFWAY. Expected lah HAHAHA Im so FAT ANYWAY GRRR. Good news is, I have CUT DOWN on my junking. In fact, i passed by so many mama shops and vending machines yesterday and managed to exercise RESTRAINT. In the name of saving lah of course!
So yeah now im like RICH and HEALTHY MUAHAHAH, DOUBLE WIN!
Point is, i enjoyed piggybacking Charmaine 8D Cos she is so light ._. What's with these skinny people HUH. She was like "WHEE IM A SWAN"
lol attract attention to oursleves 8) SO QT LAH.
K and yep im glad to announce that i finally outdid Marianne in 400m 8)
How that was done I have no idea.
And Nat too. I was wondering why they werent ahead of me during the last 200m. So i didn't even speed up but i ended up finishing before them which totally shocked me. Of course coach ignored this lah hor and Charmaine was being all encouraging and supportive hahah:) saranghae you lah:)
I'm used to it.Honest.
Anyway i told my dad my timing and he was like " that's lousy"
HMPH 82 seconds is not lousy k! I haven't trained for like 2months??
Too bad i missed the below 80 mark. Last time i did it, it was 73 secs i think. Like wtp. when did i... Nevermind my fit days are over, im back to square one.

And i had such a cool dream! I DREAMT OF A KINDER BUENO VENDING MACHINE 8)
Lol.
And you know im super tan now. I'm gonne kick into the practice of putting sunsreen of reguarly. I want to be fair like tofu. 8)
WHICH I WAS WHEN I WAS A SMALL KID K! I STARTED OUT FAIR AS SNOW~
kidding.im just saying that i wasn't a burnt up runner last time. BELIEVE ME, I started running only in P6.
pathetic yep i know. I started running only in p6 but i won 1st in all my sports day (track)events KAYYY DONT JUDGE ME THANKS. And tbh, i wasn't even in track.yet. Then they decided to put me in nationals even if i wasn't even officially in track.waddahell.
Anyway, i'm in need of a good chocolate bar.
xxbye