Snow Fag, Books and Motivation
Thursday, March 21, 2013 @ 4:52 PM
| 0 notes
Aloha. I'm sorry its been so long. This blog has been neglected far too often. Soz.
Went for a short trip a few days back and i guess it was okay. I'm a little annoyed that I can't upload anything because somehow my laptop refuses to read any kind of SD cards and ugh. Its even more annoying because there's a picture of this snow white statue we saw that looked so manly its ridiculous. And i really want to show you guys how it looks,it is really the most hideous thing ever. My dad promptly called it 'Snow Fag'. So classy of him. It was supposed to be cold at Cameron Highlands but geez its the first time i've been there when it was sunny for four straight days. So instead of the usual 16-19 degrees temperature range it was like 20 all the way. Save for one cold night when it was 18 degrees out. Anyway, i wish someone told me to count my bloody blessings because the moment we reached Singapore, i was toast. Its so hot here I can't distinguish my perspiration from my tears. Hm that's not even funny. Anyway, during the 8 hour journey back, I decided that I should set aside my dislike for reading books on the phone and go ahead to immerse myself in The Bell Jar which I downloaded quite a while back. AND MY GOD, ITS THE BEST THING EVER. If you like dead authors and depressing books you should go ahead and read it. Sylvia Plath was brilliant, I wished she was still alive so I could give her a hug. I love the book not because its depressing but because it was so genuine. Especially since it is Sylvia's semi-autobiography. A lot of the incidents and characters are based on real happenings and people in her life so there's nothing made up or fictious about it. I'm babbling. Oh dear. I hope everyone's coping and doing fine. Currently ignoring the homework that's right in front of me now. I shall finish up this post and stare desolately at it later. I think it would be offensive if i told you guys to enjoy your holidays so I shall not say that. Most of us are basically mugging away. I wish I had a mugger's streak. I do sometimes but right now, i'm lethargic and lacking highly of motivation. All the best you all, don't forget to have a rest okay.
p.s: Friendly reminder that school starts in three days xoxo you're welcome
Snow Fag, Books and Motivation
Thursday, March 21, 2013 @ 4:52 PM
| 0 notes
Aloha. I'm sorry its been so long. This blog has been neglected far too often. Soz.
Went for a short trip a few days back and i guess it was okay. I'm a little annoyed that I can't upload anything because somehow my laptop refuses to read any kind of SD cards and ugh. Its even more annoying because there's a picture of this snow white statue we saw that looked so manly its ridiculous. And i really want to show you guys how it looks,it is really the most hideous thing ever. My dad promptly called it 'Snow Fag'. So classy of him. It was supposed to be cold at Cameron Highlands but geez its the first time i've been there when it was sunny for four straight days. So instead of the usual 16-19 degrees temperature range it was like 20 all the way. Save for one cold night when it was 18 degrees out. Anyway, i wish someone told me to count my bloody blessings because the moment we reached Singapore, i was toast. Its so hot here I can't distinguish my perspiration from my tears. Hm that's not even funny. Anyway, during the 8 hour journey back, I decided that I should set aside my dislike for reading books on the phone and go ahead to immerse myself in The Bell Jar which I downloaded quite a while back. AND MY GOD, ITS THE BEST THING EVER. If you like dead authors and depressing books you should go ahead and read it. Sylvia Plath was brilliant, I wished she was still alive so I could give her a hug. I love the book not because its depressing but because it was so genuine. Especially since it is Sylvia's semi-autobiography. A lot of the incidents and characters are based on real happenings and people in her life so there's nothing made up or fictious about it. I'm babbling. Oh dear. I hope everyone's coping and doing fine. Currently ignoring the homework that's right in front of me now. I shall finish up this post and stare desolately at it later. I think it would be offensive if i told you guys to enjoy your holidays so I shall not say that. Most of us are basically mugging away. I wish I had a mugger's streak. I do sometimes but right now, i'm lethargic and lacking highly of motivation. All the best you all, don't forget to have a rest okay.
p.s: Friendly reminder that school starts in three days xoxo you're welcome