An actual conversation i had with my little brother
Monday, January 21, 2013 @ 4:34 PM | 0 notes


brother: your heart is pretty
me:awww thank you, you're so sweet
brother: did you call me soya bean?
me: No, i said you're sweet
brother: you're sugar and i'm honeyyyy
?? haha..
He's probably one of the best things that have happened since 2009. And I like having random,nonsensical childish conversations with him. For once, I actually feel young again haha. Just yesterday, he asked what desperation meant. How do you explain that to a 3and a half year old??
"Well, it means a state of despair, typically one that results in extreme or rash behaviour" (Yes, ripped right off google) I swear he's more insightful than most people above the age of thirty though haha.

People tell me i'm lucky to have a younger brother. I've got two, actually and i suppose they're right. I think i talk to my little brother more than the other people in this house. Oh and just yesterday, he randomly told me that my friends are pretty haha. I didn't know who he was talking about so i thanked him on whoever's behalf  hahaha.

I really didn't have anything to blog about so I decided to tell you guys about the meaningless conversation we had five minutes ago. Hope everyone had a good weekend! AND OMG DO YOU BELIEVE IT, IT'S FEBRUARY NEXT WEEK HOLY FUDGEE.