odious
Sunday, July 10, 2011 @ 8:36 PM
| 0 notes
YAY SO GUISEE...
I AM NOT HAVING AN EATING DISORDER!
I am just your average picky eater:D Well maybe just a teeny bit more pickier.
Cos i don't eat if the food i don't want to eat is not there:P
Like i'd starve if the food does not stir my appetite :B
Which is in a way bad heeh.
But my mom has been cooking deelicious noms and ive been hogging out!:D
In addition to brownies, she made bread pudding. PERFECT one at that. heavenly mygoshhh~
Not my fault that my tastes are (ahem) refined. LOL omg so atas.
My dad is sorta annoyed at my recent take on being picky.
But i can't help it._.
Like right now, i won't eat anything that's not italian or japanese food. Or dessert.
pfft.
I was @ page one at vivo today and they were selling lomo cameras. Film camera.
Quite affordable:D
And the sample pics are pretty.
But well, i'd really like an instant more!
The thing about lomo cameras are that you will never know what effect you'd get next:)))
Ohkayyy~
that's all i guesss.
bb!
odious
Sunday, July 10, 2011 @ 8:36 PM
| 0 notes
YAY SO GUISEE...
I AM NOT HAVING AN EATING DISORDER!
I am just your average picky eater:D Well maybe just a teeny bit more pickier.
Cos i don't eat if the food i don't want to eat is not there:P
Like i'd starve if the food does not stir my appetite :B
Which is in a way bad heeh.
But my mom has been cooking deelicious noms and ive been hogging out!:D
In addition to brownies, she made bread pudding. PERFECT one at that. heavenly mygoshhh~
Not my fault that my tastes are (ahem) refined. LOL omg so atas.
My dad is sorta annoyed at my recent take on being picky.
But i can't help it._.
Like right now, i won't eat anything that's not italian or japanese food. Or dessert.
pfft.
I was @ page one at vivo today and they were selling lomo cameras. Film camera.
Quite affordable:D
And the sample pics are pretty.
But well, i'd really like an instant more!
The thing about lomo cameras are that you will never know what effect you'd get next:)))
Ohkayyy~
that's all i guesss.
bb!