虹色の
Saturday, July 9, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
| 0 notes

I was thinking and wondering why don't i achieve anything for a person who works so hard.
And when frustrations cannot be expressed in words, that is when music speaks.
Well, Linkin Park speaks for me just fine (:
Iridescent is pretty much a song I can totally relate to
Its like when I listen to it, I'd feel carried away in a world that i am so familiar with.
I gives me an oxymoronic emotion. I feel sorta sad-happy after listening to it.
It makes me feel pretty calm when I am mad and it makes me um, reflect more in depth.
I know i've posted about this song recently but well...
I love the fact that Linkin Park can sing apparently everything.
Their live performances are great, their vocals are the exact same thing you hear on recordings.
This is what you call pure talent.
Well, here is my favorite excerpt of the song, couldn't resist hehe.
"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
You build up hope, but failure's all you know
Remember all the sadness and frustration
Let it go...Let it go"
Gives me a real sense of comfort and well, tranquility?
No idea. But listening to it works better than getting all frustrated and worked up.
Fast forward to reality...
Nothing much to say about my life except that it is currently boring. I am expecting a boring Sunday. I hope Monday will be better. Am i the only one who looks forward to school?
Hmmm, the most interesting things I've done during this weekend which has not ended is probably eating hazelnut ice-cream and eating the choc fudge chewy brownies my mom baked. And eating this wonderfully fat cajun chicken with cheese baked potato and chili fires. How exciting yepp. All revolve around eating. Speaking of which, i think i have an eating disorder.
I don't ever feel hungry for the past week. It's like , if its time to eat i'd have no appetite even if i felt hungry before that. I would look at food and not feel hungry. If i eat, I'd eat little morsels.
And yesterday was real stupz cos i didnt have a proper breakfast,recess or lunch.
I ate a cookie for breakfast, cheetos for recess and lo mai kai for lunch. Then by dinner I'd be famished and down two plates of salmon pasta.
I get deliriously famished at dinner. I am definitely not doing this with a motive cos i DO NOT want to be skinny. Anorexia is a very bad thing and I want to be healthy and I WOULD NOT ever go on a diet when i don't need to. Meaning, -duh- i am NOT Anorexic, I am just having weird eating patterns. And i told this to THE MOM and she said i'm prolly anxious and i guess so... im anxious 99.9% of the time. Oh gosh. But i have always been anxious as a baby. I feared people and i'd cry when someone unknown talked to me. lol. I was superrrr shy last time k!
I was humanphobic. Haha strangely enough, i typed A LOT about my life-.-" Hmm basically you have just read about things that you couldn't care less about-my weird eating patterns and me being humanphobic. If you read up to this point. I am not surprised if you are falling asleep now~ Till here my luvvies, [oh and i have been told by a certain special someone that she reads all my posts top to bottom. How flattering heh. No lah, im touched that some people do bother :')xoxo]
さようなら!:B
虹色の
Saturday, July 9, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
| 0 notes

I was thinking and wondering why don't i achieve anything for a person who works so hard.
And when frustrations cannot be expressed in words, that is when music speaks.
Well, Linkin Park speaks for me just fine (:
Iridescent is pretty much a song I can totally relate to
Its like when I listen to it, I'd feel carried away in a world that i am so familiar with.
I gives me an oxymoronic emotion. I feel sorta sad-happy after listening to it.
It makes me feel pretty calm when I am mad and it makes me um, reflect more in depth.
I know i've posted about this song recently but well...
I love the fact that Linkin Park can sing apparently everything.
Their live performances are great, their vocals are the exact same thing you hear on recordings.
This is what you call pure talent.
Well, here is my favorite excerpt of the song, couldn't resist hehe.
"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
You build up hope, but failure's all you know
Remember all the sadness and frustration
Let it go...Let it go"
Gives me a real sense of comfort and well, tranquility?
No idea. But listening to it works better than getting all frustrated and worked up.
Fast forward to reality...
Nothing much to say about my life except that it is currently boring. I am expecting a boring Sunday. I hope Monday will be better. Am i the only one who looks forward to school?
Hmmm, the most interesting things I've done during this weekend which has not ended is probably eating hazelnut ice-cream and eating the choc fudge chewy brownies my mom baked. And eating this wonderfully fat cajun chicken with cheese baked potato and chili fires. How exciting yepp. All revolve around eating. Speaking of which, i think i have an eating disorder.
I don't ever feel hungry for the past week. It's like , if its time to eat i'd have no appetite even if i felt hungry before that. I would look at food and not feel hungry. If i eat, I'd eat little morsels.
And yesterday was real stupz cos i didnt have a proper breakfast,recess or lunch.
I ate a cookie for breakfast, cheetos for recess and lo mai kai for lunch. Then by dinner I'd be famished and down two plates of salmon pasta.
I get deliriously famished at dinner. I am definitely not doing this with a motive cos i DO NOT want to be skinny. Anorexia is a very bad thing and I want to be healthy and I WOULD NOT ever go on a diet when i don't need to. Meaning, -duh- i am NOT Anorexic, I am just having weird eating patterns. And i told this to THE MOM and she said i'm prolly anxious and i guess so... im anxious 99.9% of the time. Oh gosh. But i have always been anxious as a baby. I feared people and i'd cry when someone unknown talked to me. lol. I was superrrr shy last time k!
I was humanphobic. Haha strangely enough, i typed A LOT about my life-.-" Hmm basically you have just read about things that you couldn't care less about-my weird eating patterns and me being humanphobic. If you read up to this point. I am not surprised if you are falling asleep now~ Till here my luvvies, [oh and i have been told by a certain special someone that she reads all my posts top to bottom. How flattering heh. No lah, im touched that some people do bother :')xoxo]
さようなら!:B