Salad bar
Thursday, June 23, 2011 @ 9:54 AM | 0 notes



HI.
Yesterday was okay lah i guess.
My mom lemme chose between instax and a school bag rightright and I chose the latter cos my sister was grumbling like hell that my prezzie is more expensive than hers. LOL.
K nvm, here is the "excitement" of saving up =)
And i think i need a new sch bag more than I need an instax so yepp.I'll just wait until and instax falls out from the skyy~
But yesterday went to check out the jansport bags all damn ugly.
So we went dinner first then when we were done, ZINC WAS CLOSED.Omygod sad life.
Anyway, dinner was da bomb.
We ate at Earl's Swensens ( i read it as Eagle's Swensens for about 4 years now) and it was awesomeee. Damn ex lah everything ranges from cheapest $17-$30-.- But the serving is huge and we get to nomnom on the stuff at the salad bar, so it was all worth it:)
The salad bar (ignore the healthiness of the name) is quite nice yknow! And it's not that healthy anyway if you pile your bowl with potato chips(yep they have potato chips) and that's exactly what I did. Last time the salad bar got nachos and pasta but yesterday no have:(
Oh well. But they got other stuff lah. Fruits, veggies i refuse to touch,HAM,jelly and biscuits.
so we were not bored while waiting for out food.
I had cottage pie:)
Quite nice lah.
I am supah addicted to Charice's one day.
SO NAIS, yes?
I saw this pix of a tamagotchi and I remembered that I used to cry when my digi pet died. So i gave up on my digipets.ok gosh i'm so stupid. I didn't realise i can put them back to life by pressing a single button trololololololololol.
OH, another gif i made:
Your image is loading...
Look at the woman behind
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!I DIED LAUGHING HEHEHEHEHE8)
Shit it looks like i'm growing another head :P