Happy birthday to me.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 @ 3:44 PM
| 0 notes
I ALMOST SUCCEEDED. BUT THE BOW WAS DAMN PUNY LAH HAHAHA
Hahahaha, i'm shit bored now.
Thanks guise for the well wishes~
xoxo.
Charmaine is the first to text me:)
And abiegail and yu qian VERY FUNNY LAH HOR competing to be the first to post on my wall.
LOLZAAAAAAA.THANKS, you guise da best;)
OKAYYY, so i got quite a couple of stuff from my sister and brother.
And my parents are giving me monehhh to buy instax ^^
They say i chose what i want.
But haven't buy lah. They MAY end up buying me a jansport bag instead. or if i last minute change my mind about what i want.idk:P
WALAO HAPPY MUCHH^^
But dayyum, can someone tell me where to find like CHEAP film?
Cos someplace they sell at $6. And most places sell at $9.
So my as well not waste the $3 right!
Can buy.....CAN BUY ONE MACAROON.
YUPYUP.So very waste right.
k i see that you have just labelled me as cheapskate:)
it's okay, cos baby i was born this way :>
Going out later.
Things i was supposed to do today but didn't.\
-get a haircut
-IH
-training.
I gave training a miss cos of IH then IH was cancelled. Idk why but maybe we do on friday:D
Ok i'm a sore looser.
I LOVE the fact that Min and Hyoyeon were friends last time. Have you seen their
dance when they were 13 and 14? AWESOME MUCH? Like omygosh so flexible!
Talking about Hyoyeon's friends,
here are some other awesome people whom I REALLY REALLY approve of too;)
NICOLE!
Soyeon:)
Who should've been in snsd anyway.
Among the others are G.NA, Sunghee, Gyuri and Minzy:)
HAHA, k this is so random.
I feel myslef being boring.
Happy birthday to me.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 @ 3:44 PM
| 0 notes
I ALMOST SUCCEEDED. BUT THE BOW WAS DAMN PUNY LAH HAHAHA
Hahahaha, i'm shit bored now.
Thanks guise for the well wishes~
xoxo.
Charmaine is the first to text me:)
And abiegail and yu qian VERY FUNNY LAH HOR competing to be the first to post on my wall.
LOLZAAAAAAA.THANKS, you guise da best;)
OKAYYY, so i got quite a couple of stuff from my sister and brother.
And my parents are giving me monehhh to buy instax ^^
They say i chose what i want.
But haven't buy lah. They MAY end up buying me a jansport bag instead. or if i last minute change my mind about what i want.idk:P
WALAO HAPPY MUCHH^^
But dayyum, can someone tell me where to find like CHEAP film?
Cos someplace they sell at $6. And most places sell at $9.
So my as well not waste the $3 right!
Can buy.....CAN BUY ONE MACAROON.
YUPYUP.So very waste right.
k i see that you have just labelled me as cheapskate:)
it's okay, cos baby i was born this way :>
Going out later.
Things i was supposed to do today but didn't.\
-get a haircut
-IH
-training.
I gave training a miss cos of IH then IH was cancelled. Idk why but maybe we do on friday:D
Ok i'm a sore looser.
I LOVE the fact that Min and Hyoyeon were friends last time. Have you seen their
dance when they were 13 and 14? AWESOME MUCH? Like omygosh so flexible!
Talking about Hyoyeon's friends,
here are some other awesome people whom I REALLY REALLY approve of too;)
NICOLE!
Soyeon:)
Who should've been in snsd anyway.
Among the others are G.NA, Sunghee, Gyuri and Minzy:)
HAHA, k this is so random.
I feel myslef being boring.