Let's make you pretty
Thursday, June 23, 2011 @ 5:24 PM | 0 notes

I went to a k fashion blog just now and I saw this picture. She lacks make-up RIGHT.

So I did this to her eyes8) With the brushes I downloaded.Changed eye colour. Made hair appear softer.I like what I did to her eyes. Then i screwed up her mouth ._.Thus the random doodles around the picture.
For this one I made her eys very blue:)And the eye make-up blahblahblah. I didn't bother with her hair.
But honestly she looks better with eye make up on right? Or else so plain faced!She looked dead in the original picture hahaha. I wanted to photoshop clothes on her cos she looks so um. Exposed. But apparently the tank top i pasted into the picture was too pixellated. EEE.
Hahaha this is so random. I feel like I'm doing photoshop tutorials LOL. But it's hella fun :D