RUN HARD OR RUN HOME
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 10:23 PM | 0 notes

There's still next year and next next year.
And even if eugenia and shanti (SPORE SPORTS SCH) will be in our division,
LETS NOT GIVE A @#$%
Because in CRESCENT TRACKK, YOU
RUN HARD OR RUN HOME, [walao best motto EVER]
:D
BUUUT. GOT SETBACKS.
#confession I was feeling really motivated to train hard and everything until I thought of those two fasttttt bichessssss who run faster than A division. P.s they are 15 and run faster than JC girls.
WTFUUUUUU.
OKAYOKAY MELTDOWNNNN. This year was my last chance T.T and ....
NEBERMIND,
Second setback, no training for june.
WAHSHAT. How to ignite my WILLINGNESS & PASSION to EXCELL ON TRACK.
TROL.
Heck,
Guess what I saw on Jolene's blog. Hey um this is damn old and stuff and it was meant for 2010 C div 4by1(sheryl,yun ying,shu hui &me) team but oh wells:
Cdiv 4by1, pls dont be sad ok. I know how yall feel. Ok you know what, BE SAD. BE EXTREMELY SAD. BE DEPRESSED ALL YOU WANT TODAY, AND WAKE UP TOMORROW MORNING WITH A
DETERMINATION TO NEVER EVER LET THAT MISTAKE HAPPEN AGAIN. Your seniors have faith in you!!!!!!!!!!!
I sorta can't believe it. Jolene said that. I'm like say whut,
Okay but she really has a softer side:))
Like she talked to me (now that's a first) during nats when she found out i qualified.
She was like congrats,good luck and everything.
She said that I can run blahblahblah.
That i can do it:')
Oh seriously, i had an awesome support grp this yr:)
I can't thank y'all ENOUGH.
Charmaine, Charlotte,Melanie(who was at the stadium at every race) and so many more who were there and those who supported me while mugging at sch or smth lol.
But seriously, i owe Charmaine,Char and Mel big time;)
I did better this yr bcos of them and bcos on that day, some of babylion's awesomeness motivated me like hellyeah.
OKAY SO MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH:
1) I shall get there. I shall clock 13.99 (closest was 14.1*CRIES*)
okay, i can do thisss. I better. Any crescent tracker clocked 13 secs before?I WANNA MEET HER. But eh i don't know shall ask Yun Ying if any of our past yr seniors have reached that milestone.If don't have, i shall be the first.WATCH ME. x
trololol.wtf.
WHY I MUST GET 13.99 secs: because these hot babies will be mine:
2)WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WILL COMPETE FOR 4by1 NEXT YR.
Because We just have to.
3)I shall train hard cos I GOTTA RUN HARD OR RUN HOME.
If i fail myself on track, i will fail track and just asdfghjkl shoot myself.
DISCIPLINE shall be the only word in my dictionary,
:)
SO MOTIVATING GOSH.