SLACKKKK ATACKKKKK
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 7:36 PM
| 0 notes
TODAY SUPAH SLACK.
SUPERRRR.
No lessons at all and i basically rotted away -.-"
HAHAH.
SLC wasn't even a dry run, me,nadya and nadyah are mobilers:D
and some other people too.
So basically we are MOBILE meaning FREEE
We just assist people who need assistance and replace absent facils and stuff. I think that's what Nicole said.
So we can interact with anybody,help out in anything and extra anywhere:D wooyeah.
Not that any facil would be absent tmr right!
So like Beverly just told us games and stuff
Then were like DISMISSED.
Only the mobilers tho:)
Nicole said its the slackest job:)))
I think i got the best job ever,
I was supposed to be facil but i put my name in late HAHAHAHA.
So for a moment there i was jobless.pffft.
Like who checks their mails on Sunday right? -.-
HELLOO.
Haha okay maybe im the only one who dosen't:P
Well I was yknow sorta eggcited to carry around the SINS book.
HAHAHA.OKAY SO EVIL YAY.
Oh and the leadership peepos excused from Clean and Green!!!
So awesome right haha.
Eh you know how come only got 15 min tea break -.-
bun and drink
i think can die leh:/
last year they give us nasi lemak yknow T.T
Oh wells.
Today i literally sent Nadyah head-crashing into the cupboard.
So much for pranking
I suck at it
Nadyah looked really epic
Heh.sorry ah.i also very paiseh -.-""
SO FUNNY.
Okay bb.EXCITED:)
OH HAI YU QIAN.JUST SAW UR BLOG POST:)
KK NO PROBLEM AND ILOVEYOU BACCK:)))
SLACKKKK ATACKKKKK
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 7:36 PM
| 0 notes
TODAY SUPAH SLACK.
SUPERRRR.
No lessons at all and i basically rotted away -.-"
HAHAH.
SLC wasn't even a dry run, me,nadya and nadyah are mobilers:D
and some other people too.
So basically we are MOBILE meaning FREEE
We just assist people who need assistance and replace absent facils and stuff. I think that's what Nicole said.
So we can interact with anybody,help out in anything and extra anywhere:D wooyeah.
Not that any facil would be absent tmr right!
So like Beverly just told us games and stuff
Then were like DISMISSED.
Only the mobilers tho:)
Nicole said its the slackest job:)))
I think i got the best job ever,
I was supposed to be facil but i put my name in late HAHAHAHA.
So for a moment there i was jobless.pffft.
Like who checks their mails on Sunday right? -.-
HELLOO.
Haha okay maybe im the only one who dosen't:P
Well I was yknow sorta eggcited to carry around the SINS book.
HAHAHA.OKAY SO EVIL YAY.
Oh and the leadership peepos excused from Clean and Green!!!
So awesome right haha.
Eh you know how come only got 15 min tea break -.-
bun and drink
i think can die leh:/
last year they give us nasi lemak yknow T.T
Oh wells.
Today i literally sent Nadyah head-crashing into the cupboard.
So much for pranking
I suck at it
Nadyah looked really epic
Heh.sorry ah.i also very paiseh -.-""
SO FUNNY.
Okay bb.EXCITED:)
OH HAI YU QIAN.JUST SAW UR BLOG POST:)
KK NO PROBLEM AND ILOVEYOU BACCK:)))