And i lost my wings last minute
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 @ 8:29 PM
| 0 notes
Hi people
You guys should know the bad news haha
missed semis by 0.04 secs. Thats just one placing
Thanks to my strained calf, thighs and abdomen
Like wahshit.
Dawn Tan was so naiss tdy :3
UM WHAIT SHE ALWAYS IS.Okayy,,, um she was super cute today HAHA. AND PRETTY :3
HAHA
Okay so like whatever
Thanks to the people who rendered their support by being there, texting me, posting on my wall or whatever
Thanks you
Dawn Tan for being there ♥
Sonali for being there ♥
Charlotte, Mel and Yun Ying for being there ♥
Abiegail for being so naiss to ofer to print out my personal recount for me ♥
And wishing me luck haha
Lekhaa who PRINTED FOR MR:D
Thank you Kat for that super long and touching sms ♥
By the way, I didnt fly today:"(
Thank you Yu Qian for the well wishes ♥
Thanks Nadya for the well wishes ♥
Thanks Charmaine for the well wishes everywhere
and I HAVE YOUR NUMBER TAG :D
♥
OH AND ARINA'S LATEE SMS~
HAHA SO LONG YKNOW.
THANKS HUN♥
Thankyouuuuuuuu ♥
Oh and nat for that funny sms ♥
You so amusing yknow;)
And who else hmmm.
Okay just yesterday I had like 11 smses coming in at once -.-"
Considering my speed at replying pfft
But thankss people who gave me support ♥
I feel your love okie ♥
I can't wait to go school :D
I bet coolkid misses me:P
OKAY NO. I miss coolkid E:
KBAI.
And i lost my wings last minute
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 @ 8:29 PM
| 0 notes
Hi people
You guys should know the bad news haha
missed semis by 0.04 secs. Thats just one placing
Thanks to my strained calf, thighs and abdomen
Like wahshit.
Dawn Tan was so naiss tdy :3
UM WHAIT SHE ALWAYS IS.Okayy,,, um she was super cute today HAHA. AND PRETTY :3
HAHA
Okay so like whatever
Thanks to the people who rendered their support by being there, texting me, posting on my wall or whatever
Thanks you
Dawn Tan for being there ♥
Sonali for being there ♥
Charlotte, Mel and Yun Ying for being there ♥
Abiegail for being so naiss to ofer to print out my personal recount for me ♥
And wishing me luck haha
Lekhaa who PRINTED FOR MR:D
Thank you Kat for that super long and touching sms ♥
By the way, I didnt fly today:"(
Thank you Yu Qian for the well wishes ♥
Thanks Nadya for the well wishes ♥
Thanks Charmaine for the well wishes everywhere
and I HAVE YOUR NUMBER TAG :D
♥
OH AND ARINA'S LATEE SMS~
HAHA SO LONG YKNOW.
THANKS HUN♥
Thankyouuuuuuuu ♥
Oh and nat for that funny sms ♥
You so amusing yknow;)
And who else hmmm.
Okay just yesterday I had like 11 smses coming in at once -.-"
Considering my speed at replying pfft
But thankss people who gave me support ♥
I feel your love okie ♥
I can't wait to go school :D
I bet coolkid misses me:P
OKAY NO. I miss coolkid E:
KBAI.