OH MISTER SUN
Monday, April 11, 2011 @ 12:13 PM | 0 notes

My cake damn phail przz:"(
ARINA RASHID'S FRICKIN AWESOME BROWNIES.
Hey you go make for me kayy
Later got training,
._.
I DIDNT SEE COOLKID TDY YET but so many other people did HAHAH.
"DONT TOUCH MY BOOBS DAMMIT"
HAHAHA
Okay whatever.
Im damn hungry
Stupid personal recount , so arsey.
SO ANYWAY.
CHEN XI
Hai super awesome junior.
Erm why are we always addressing each other like that ._.
HAHA kay nvm it sounds cool
SO, thanksss so muchie for being so nicey
You candy supplier -.-
Make me fat only
Thx for the cheer up texts,
reading my blog the most frequently, :P
Making sure I get green gummy bears,
and doing little stupid stuff to make people happy :')
You rock okay ;)
KAI NING
Hai bro,
thx for hearing me spazzzzz:>
Thanks for pampering me shizz
tytytytytytyty^^
We gotta go alexandra canal soon yo~
with our nice goodies :)
AND I SHALL NOT BUY FROYO AGAIN.
HAHA,
thanks for being sweet:)
ILY.
MY 14 year old elmo
Hi Elmo, thank you for being there all these years.
I know I hated you last time
I always loved LALA more. But her stuffing came out of her tummy so mom threw it away -.- D":
I was scared of you AHA.Eyes so big like whut.
And everytime i pressed your belly,
you laugh and say HI IM ELMO,
But now you cant say that anymore
You cant laugh anymore.
Prolly cos I threw you onto the floor too many times.
Im sorry
But you were always there for me :3
And now I LOVE YOU UBBER MUCH.
Even if u cant laugh
Even if your eyes are huge
Sorry that I make u face the wall at night.
Your eyes spook me in the dark
Other than that,
I love you :')