WAH SO SIANZ
Thursday, April 7, 2011 @ 6:14 PM | 0 notes

OKAY I FEEL SO STRESS NOW.
Apparently Charlotte went to look for me twice,
and there's been a total mix up.
So now i have to like pay for a track pic i dont want? hahah.
BUT ITS OKAY,
and seriously.
HAVENT I BEEN TALKING SO MUCH ABOUT PEER PICS THAT THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW HOW VERY BAD I WANT IT :"( DUE TO CERTAIN REASONS :D
okay sorry abt that, this is the reason why my blog is boring -.-"
but nvm Charmaine you did try your best haha.
and WAH NATALIE WHY U SO FUNNEH.
thanks for the help nattt ;)
i better contact ariel nownownow.
i shall just keep calm or else i'll end up killing myself :P
ME WANT THAT PEEKTURE,
REAL BAD.
KTHXBYE
THX PEOPLE WHO BOTHERED TODAY~
THIS SICK PERSON SERIOUSLY APPRECIATES!