OH THE LOVE
Friday, April 8, 2011 @ 6:33 PM
| 0 notes
HEHE,
so today im feeling loads better.
I think being with them awesome people
is the best cure;)
And after school,
nadyahaifan♥ waited for me just so that i can finish my math and watch HER/coolkid eat:3
Its so cute when she eats yknow ^^
SO DARN CUTE:>
and i mrt-ed home wf her today in like a billion years?
our schedules always clashing -.-
So today she was free~
so we hahah chatted
KETCHED UP.
shared stuff
told stories
like good times~
I talked until my mouth went dry.
mrt rides with you are too short~
:/
I didnt even remember how wonderful going home tgt was like
until today ;)
Orh and we checked out alexandra canal today
WHA SHIT SO NAIS
LiKe some water ressort HAHA.
And as much as i'd love to go training, the DOC said no training so there people
However i felt up to it
:"(
And thx fr the well wishes:)
Appreciate them:D
WHY IS IT FRIDAY.
WHY.
WHY.
OH.
WHY.
i cant wait for monday :P
i feel pain again -.-
Pain of not getting my PEER LEADER PICS.
BUT LIKE LOTTE SAID,
I STILL HAVE NEXT YR.
BUT MY FIRST PIC.
MY FIRST PIC
MY FIRST PIC WITH ASDFGHJKL IN IT :"(
Cant get over it.
OKAY PEEPS I KNOW YOURE BORED OF MY SADD-ING.
WELL THANKS FOR LISTENING.
orh and if you find me exasperating, just stop reading my blog:D
i have every right to post whut i want :D
OKIE. SO PEACE✌
and thanks and bye~
OH THE LOVE
Friday, April 8, 2011 @ 6:33 PM
| 0 notes
HEHE,
so today im feeling loads better.
I think being with them awesome people
is the best cure;)
And after school,
nadyahaifan♥ waited for me just so that i can finish my math and watch HER/coolkid eat:3
Its so cute when she eats yknow ^^
SO DARN CUTE:>
and i mrt-ed home wf her today in like a billion years?
our schedules always clashing -.-
So today she was free~
so we hahah chatted
KETCHED UP.
shared stuff
told stories
like good times~
I talked until my mouth went dry.
mrt rides with you are too short~
:/
I didnt even remember how wonderful going home tgt was like
until today ;)
Orh and we checked out alexandra canal today
WHA SHIT SO NAIS
LiKe some water ressort HAHA.
And as much as i'd love to go training, the DOC said no training so there people
However i felt up to it
:"(
And thx fr the well wishes:)
Appreciate them:D
WHY IS IT FRIDAY.
WHY.
WHY.
OH.
WHY.
i cant wait for monday :P
i feel pain again -.-
Pain of not getting my PEER LEADER PICS.
BUT LIKE LOTTE SAID,
I STILL HAVE NEXT YR.
BUT MY FIRST PIC.
MY FIRST PIC
MY FIRST PIC WITH ASDFGHJKL IN IT :"(
Cant get over it.
OKAY PEEPS I KNOW YOURE BORED OF MY SADD-ING.
WELL THANKS FOR LISTENING.
orh and if you find me exasperating, just stop reading my blog:D
i have every right to post whut i want :D
OKIE. SO PEACE✌
and thanks and bye~